May Meeting Frag Swap 2015

badxgillen

Just wanted to get a thread started for the coral trade this coming 31st. I encourage other members to do the same and make a preemptive exchange. It will save you time, help get you some corals without cash, and reduce the chances of you bringing back the same corals you had brought in the first place.

I am open to all sorts of corals, stony and soft, provided I do not already have the particular variant. There are thousands of corals out there so it is very possible you do have something in that tank of yours to trade.

Give me a minute to let me find my trade list.

Need to update things that are not up for grabs as of yet or have been fragged too recently.

So

Whaddaya Got!?  and What would you want?

I would like to keep trades to a similar species and rarity but exceptions can be made.

Possible Corals for Trade.

Zoanthids\Palys- Fire and Ice,Punk Rockers,R.Gorilla Nipples,Kiwi Crush,Green Bay Packers,Radioactive Dragon Eyes,Eagle Eyes,Baby Blue Eyed Girls,Tyree Blue Eyed Girls,Nuclear Winters,Emerald Sunrise,Eye of Rah,Mary Janes,Copper Pennies,Artic Ice,Mind Blowing Paly,Tubbs Blues,Mohawks,Armor of the Gods,Sherberts,Purple People Eaters,Stary People 

Eaters,Speckled Hawwaians,Yellow\Gold Polyps,Purple Fission,Jelly Donuts,Blue Eyed Monsters,Cats Etes,Pink Cats Eyes,

Speckled Hellfire,Yellow Face,Aquamans,Utter Chaos,Magicians,LA Lakers,Green Implosions,Sweet Tarts,White Velvets,Internal Abyss,White Hawaiians,Pina Coladas,Ding Dangs,Gobbstoppers,Pink and Golds,Christmas,PZ Owl Eyes,GI Joe Palys,Yellow Eye Panamas,Red Rings,Royal Flames,Black Panthers,Frog Skins,Kaliedascopes,Tuitty Fruitty,Florida Gators,Varigated Pinkies,Fairy Dust,Armageddons,Passion Orange Guava,Pin wheels,Alien Moon palys, Sunny ds, Raptors Rainbows,Candy Apple Red, Fuzzballs, Maul Morphs,and a whole bunch more

Softs- Sarcophyton Guttata, Tyree Green Sarcophyton, Fiji Yellow Sarcophyton, Neon Green Sinularia, Kenya Tree, Green star polyps, Electric Green star polyps, Fade to Green star polyps, Purple star polyps, Sinularia Dura, Devils Hand, Blue Clove polyps,

LPS Branching- Purple Duncanopsus, Neon Green calaustrea, Kryptonite Calaustrea, Teal calaustrea, Bi color frogspawn, Neon Green Hammer, Purple Tipped Green Hammer, Purple Tipped Torch, Toxic Hammer,

Birds Nests- Green Apple, ORA Green Gutata, ORA Hyacinth, Pink Hystix, Birds of Paradise, TECO Lavender and Lime, Ponape,

Psamacora- Forest Green, ORA Kelly Green, Pumpkin Orange, Blueberry, Snowglobe, Gold Rim,

Montiporas- Candy Red capricornus, Green Apple Cap, Idaho Grape Cap, Flower Petal Cap, Purple Rimmed Green Cap, Super Red digitata, Neone Green Digi, German Blue Digi, Superman Digi, White polyped Green Foliosa, Stellata, sSeratosa, Spongodes, Rainbow, Sunset,

Acropora- Rainbow Tort, Cali Tort, Green Slimer, Blue Stag,Westside Rainbow Tort, 500 Efflow, Madmike Tricolor, Larry Jackson Tricolor, Super Blue Tenius, Keli Blue Mili, Green 

Table Aculeus, West side Purplishous, Upscales Microlados, Green rufus, Blue Rufus, Joe the coral, and a bunch of other acros I have forgotten the name to.

Branching SPS- Green polyp purple Pocillipora Dainty, Green Pocilipora, Purple Pocilipora, Pink Pocilipora, Purple Base green polyped poc verrucosa"Burly", Neon Green thick branched Pocilpora, Rainbow Stylophora, 

Cyphastrea-Meteor Shower, Toxic, Jingle Bells, Mine Field, Mustard, Joker,

Chalices- Lava, OG Alien Eye, Cotton Candy, Holly wood stunner, Fire Chalice, 

Favia\favites\maze- Penny\candy crush favia, Grape favites, Bright Green Pentagona, Green & Red War coral,Teal Platygyra,Green Mirulina Amplata, Babys Breath Favia, Pot of gold favia, 

Acans- Raiinbow Echinata, Orange Mouth Purple Echinata, Blue Rainbow Echinata, Pink on pink Acan Lord, 

Misc Encrusting-Yellow porites, TECO Hellfire Leptastrea, Alien Eye Leptastrea, 

Misc Corals- Neon Green Galaxea, 

A bunch of others but that is it for now.

• Like 2

And if there are any people just getting started in the hobby I can bring an extra starter frag for you to help get things rolling.

Was hoping that since the meeting is at The Premium Aquarium everyone would walk away with a new coral for their tank then we can have an  after meeting photo share to see what was snagged at the meet.

I would like to keep trades to a similar species and rarity but exceptions can be made.

Possible Corals for Trade.

Zoanthids\Palys- Fire and Ice,Punk Rockers,R.Gorilla Nipples,Kiwi Crush,Green Bay Packers,Radioactive Dragon Eyes,Eagle Eyes,Baby Blue Eyed Girls,Tyree Blue Eyed Girls,Nuclear Winters,Emerald Sunrise,Eye of Rah,Mary Janes,Copper Pennies,Artic Ice,Mind Blowing Paly,Tubbs Blues,Mohawks,Armor of the Gods,Sherberts,Purple People Eaters,Stary People 

Eaters,Speckled Hawwaians,Yellow\Gold Polyps,Purple Fission,Jelly Donuts,Blue Eyed Monsters,Cats Etes,Pink Cats Eyes,

Speckled Hellfire,Yellow Face,Aquamans,Utter Chaos,Magicians,LA Lakers,Green Implosions,Sweet Tarts,White Velvets,Internal Abyss,White Hawaiians,Pina Coladas,Ding Dangs,Gobbstoppers,Pink and Golds,Christmas,PZ Owl Eyes,GI Joe Palys,Yellow Eye Panamas,Red Rings,Royal Flames,Black Panthers,Frog Skins,Kaliedascopes,Tuitty Fruitty,Florida Gators,Varigated Pinkies,Fairy Dust,Armageddons,Passion Orange Guava,Pin wheels,Alien Moon palys, Sunny ds, Raptors Rainbows,Candy Apple Red, Fuzzballs, Maul Morphs,and a whole bunch more

Softs- Sarcophyton Guttata, Tyree Green Sarcophyton, Fiji Yellow Sarcophyton, Neon Green Sinularia, Kenya Tree, Green star polyps, Electric Green star polyps, Fade to Green star polyps, Purple star polyps, Sinularia Dura, Devils Hand, Blue Clove polyps,

LPS Branching- Purple Duncanopsus, Neon Green calaustrea, Kryptonite Calaustrea, Teal calaustrea, Bi color frogspawn, Neon Green Hammer, Purple Tipped Green Hammer, Purple Tipped Torch, Toxic Hammer,

Birds Nests- Green Apple, ORA Green Gutata, ORA Hyacinth, Pink Hystix, Birds of Paradise, TECO Lavender and Lime, Ponape,

Psamacora- Forest Green, ORA Kelly Green, Pumpkin Orange, Blueberry, Snowglobe, Gold Rim,

Montiporas- Candy Red capricornus, Green Apple Cap, Idaho Grape Cap, Flower Petal Cap, Purple Rimmed Green Cap, Super Red digitata, Neone Green Digi, German Blue Digi, Superman Digi, White polyped Green Foliosa, Stellata, sSeratosa, Spongodes, Rainbow, Sunset,

Acropora- Rainbow Tort, Cali Tort, Green Slimer, Blue Stag,Westside Rainbow Tort, 500 Efflow, Madmike Tricolor, Larry Jackson Tricolor, Super Blue Tenius, Keli Blue Mili, Green 

Table Aculeus, West side Purplishous, Upscales Microlados, Green rufus, Blue Rufus, Joe the coral, and a bunch of other acros I have forgotten the name to.

Branching SPS- Green polyp purple Pocillipora Dainty, Green Pocilipora, Purple Pocilipora, Pink Pocilipora, Purple Base green polyped poc verrucosa"Burly", Neon Green thick branched Pocilpora, Rainbow Stylophora, 

Cyphastrea-Meteor Shower, Toxic, Jingle Bells, Mine Field, Mustard, Joker,

Chalices- Lava, OG Alien Eye, Cotton Candy, Holly wood stunner, Fire Chalice, 

Favia\favites\maze- Penny\candy crush favia, Grape favites, Bright Green Pentagona, Green & Red War coral,Teal Platygyra,Green Mirulina Amplata, Babys Breath Favia, Pot of gold favia, 

Acans- Raiinbow Echinata, Orange Mouth Purple Echinata, Blue Rainbow Echinata, Pink on pink Acan Lord, 

Misc Encrusting-Yellow porites, TECO Hellfire Leptastrea, Alien Eye Leptastrea, 

Misc Corals- Neon Green Galaxea, 

A bunch of others but that is it for now.

I don't know how to break this to you but you are an addict.

• Like 3

Too Small to Frag? Never heard of such a thing, unless it is one polyp, there are limits I suppose.

I will be bringing some small freebies for the people who are still getting their feet wet so to speak.

And don't forget the raffle will have some corals to be had so there is hope for a new acquisition.

Are we supposed to do our own thread or use this one

I have this plug of Zoas I was given, I had it in a spot on rock so it has spread now I can pass it on

I'm open to trades for about anything

IMG_4659_edited-1_zpstx9bfh6v.jpg

You rock! I'm partial to those nuclear winters. I got them from one of my first trades on reef2reef. I'm sure the ones you have are from that original frag. I love seeing frags grow and flourish in other people's tanks. The don't break the chain idea that Jeff tried to get going here is an awesome idea.

Don't break the chain still goes on, before and after Jeff mentioned it, it's that most people just share the love with no strings attached. Man that sounded a little funny.

I have a Yellow Porites,Larry Jackson Tricolor, and a Gumby Tortuosa out there on DBTC that has really brought some nice colored corals to many many peoples tanks. We can always start more threads with that in mind but I tend to trade or just give things away. Now that you mention it maybe we should start up at least a couple more Don't Break The Chain threads here soon, did they get lost during the data issue?.

Who wants some DBTC porites!

• Like 4