More Livestock for Sale!!!OOOO!!!!

coker98

So the patern seems to be that when selling a tank a person puts the whole tank up for sale and then waits, get no replies then ends up parting out. So I will just skip the first step and go right to the parting out.

Corals

Green and just green candy cane-10

HPIM0039.jpg

The next is green with pink tips hammer and nice sized-20

HPIM0075.jpg

Then I have some Monti Cap

Orange colony-40 ( this thing is big )

HPIM0037.jpg

Fish are also for sale but I will get them to people after the inverts and corals are gone

I have a pair of skunk clowns that I want to keep together. They are very nice color and are established female and male pairs.-40 for the pair(pending)

HPIM0007.jpg

I want to sell the tank, stand, sump with fuge lighting and plumbing/return and skimmer as well as rock but this will occur after the livestock has been bought. I am downgrading this year because it is an important year for me with the beavers and I want to have as little distractions as possible and that includes the 120 gallons of water and living things sitting in my living room. I also dont want the opportunity to try and kill all this stuff when I move from here to where ever when Im done with the college part of my life. So I am downgrading to a bedroom 20 gallon with HQI lighting to keep sps and anemones. I think when I get a house I will definitely get a 210 with a 90 predator and 2, 50 gallon species cubes in the house all tied to one common sump in the garage or basement. Dream big I always say and this idea ran real well with the wife. Her response was when you make a big paycheck then get as many tanks as your heart wants but until then I need my Mercedes, big house and we got kids to feed. I tell her that she is going to make more money than me going in the medical field and that she will be supporting her leech of a husband.(laugh) If you need anymore pictures just ask and you shall receive.

Thanks for checking this out. Curtis Coker #98 on the field and #1 in your heart!!!

The new meeting place is the gas station parking lot by Fred and Meyers off of the I-5 exit at Market Street. Get off at Market Street and if your coming from Portland area turn left towards Lancaster Blvd, I will be there at 2pm.

Sorry I am keeping the wrasse. The tank, stand, sump, skimmer and return are now up for grabs. The tank is 90 gallons, Perfecto with corner overflow with the back painted a blue faded to black. The sump/refugium is 29 gallons. The skimmer is the Coralife Superskimmer 220 and the return is a via aqua that pushes around 700gph before head loss. I would like to move it all together but I will also piece it out as well. Just let me know what you want and I can get you a price.