• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By slumberland
      We finally upgraded to our new tank, and need the old one to go away. It's a nice looking 30"x 30"x 24" cube, but it definitely needs some TLC. It's got quite a few shallow scratches that could be buffed out fairly easily, but more importantly there is a pretty large amount of crazing on the front panel

Stand and canopy are included, which were both built by Brian57. He said the tank was made by someone on the forums too, but I don't recall who it was. It also still has the MH ballast, reflector, and bulb that we got with the tank. The canopy was built to house the MH reflector, so it works very well in there. I also just checked the kit out, and it turns on and gets real bright, so it seems like it's still good. 
      With all the crazing on it, I don't know that you'd want to use it as a DT without replacing the panel, but you could use it for a big sump, an awesome terrarium, or use the MH and make it a comically oversized frag tank.

Ideally, I'd love to get some nice SPS frags or something in trade for it, but really we just need it off the porch :P

• By Seahorse Terry
      Buy 1 Get 1 Free Clownfish Sale!

at Seahorse Aquarium and Supply

Saturday May 28th - May 29th

106 NE Russet St, Portland, OR 97211

Featured clowns include

Ocellaris Mocha Snowflakes Black & Whites Extreme Misbar Black & Whites Black Ice Picasso Platinum Snowflake platinum  
      http://seahorse-nw.com/

• By ReefNoobie
      I have recently returned to central Oregon and am looking for some fellow reefers that I can, if nothing else, buy some frags from and pissibly trade some coral with.  The selection around here is worse than I had ever imagined.  I dont like to buy online due to the expensive shipping cost and would like to find somebody or numerous people if possible, that can do frag swaps with, or that I can buy some frags from.  Please PM me if this interests you.  If its central Oregon, nowhere is too far to drive considering the horrible selection we have around here! Thanks for reading and I look forward to any responses I may get!
    • By airwaterice
      ~ FREE SHIPPING ON ALL RODI & RO UNITS! ~ (enter code: “FREESHIP” in your cart) Don’t forget to credit Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society (PNWMAS) by using your club’s unique 10% off code: (enter code: “55905” in your cart). The 10% off club code will be applied to your order and your club gets more freebies! We build, test & ship your unit the same day we get your order ~ PLUS all of our units come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, a 30 day money back guarantee, and over 30 years of expert advice. Enter your discount code(s) in the discount codes section of your shopping cart at www.theH2Oguru.com, then click the orange “apply coupon” button. If you ever have any questions, shoot us an email at info@theH2Oguru.com. Happy Reefing, your friends at Air Water & Ice. Check out our website for ALL your water filtration needs: www.theH2Oguru.com OR check out our expert selection guide for reefkeepers RODI units at the following link http://theh2oguru.com/rodi-expert-advice/?___store=default
    • By airwaterice
        FREE TDS Meters AND Free Shipping! DEAL IS ON!!!  
      You know us. We have your filter pack. For a limited time - if you order now you will get a FREE TDS meter on purchases over $40! PLUS orders over $150 ship FREE! PLUS 10% OFF!

Please enter the following coupon code in the “discount codes” section of the shopping cart on our website www.theh2oguru.com, then click the orange “apply coupon” button.~For FREE TDS meter you must ADD a Senno Mini Handheld TDS meter to your cart BEFORE entering your coupon code AWI99919, use code AWI99920 for FREE shipping AND don’t forget to get an additional 10% OFF by entering Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society's SPECIAL CLUB CODE: 55905.  
      Happy Reefing...your friends at
      home of the H2O Guru
      Homepage · Troubleshooting Guide/FAQ's · Instruction Manuals & Diagrams · Special Promotions · About us · Lifetime Warranty
      Need help or have a question? Don't hesitate to contact us! Office hours are Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CST)
      Email: info@theh2oguru.com Website: www.theh2oguru.com Tel: 772-461-0256

DI RESIN, FILTER, RODI, FREE, SALE, COUPON, SPECIAL, DISCOUNT, RO SYSTEM, RO UNIT, RODI SYSTEM, RODI UNIT, RODI FILTER, ACTIVATED CARBON, CARBON BLOCK, HOUSING, FITTING, ASOV, PUMP, FAST FLUSH, FLUSH, BACKFLUSH, CHECK VALVE, PRESSURE GAUGE, TYPHOON, EXTREME, WATER COP, CONTROL VALVE, FLOAT VALVE, TDS, REJECTION RATE, MEMBRANE, FILMTEC, CARBON, SEDIMENT