It's official!

NoobtoSalt

Congrats Jesse! It's definitely a good time to sell a house! Good luck!

Good time to sell but buying is a whole different game. The houses we looked at online just last night are all pending. Gotta find something and make an offer fast in this market. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good time to sell but buying is a whole different game. The houses we looked at online just last night are all pending. Gotta find something and make an offer fast in this market. ;)

Well there is that! LOL Just like when I got my house it was a good time to buy and a bad time to sell! That's why I ended up just renting my other one! :)

GLWS. Great pic too.

Low inventory so you should do well, but as you mention the buying is the hard part. I bought my first home two years ago and man it was tough. got beat on our first offer for another place. Second place we got countered for $2K more and accepted. We weren't the highest bidder even after the counter offer but our realtor had us write a letter about ourselves and why we thought the house would be a good fit for us. Seemed ridiculous at the time, but the seller had attended law school at the college I attended and she picked us! Go CU Buffs!! It all happened super fast too, we put in offer in from the back yard of the showing. We were preapproved and everything went smoothly. Contingencies may be an obstacle for you. All depends on where you are looking too. Regardless, good luck on both sides!

4 offers so far already with 4 showings. Still have 5 more showings tonight. This is a crazy market. I've heard about the stories and didn't believe it but we had a realtor call us before he called our agent to give us the background on his clients.