Sign in to follow this  
Kenshin

Hi everyone

Hi my names Fernando. I'm excited to be part of PNWMAS! I had a 55g FOWLR tank for several years and had to get rid of it because I had to move. Now I got my own home and the first thing that came to mind was the need for a new tank. But this time I'm working towards a having a reef aquarium. Im so excited for this next step. So you will see me asking lots of quetions as I work towards reaching my goal. Currently I have a 70gallon cube tank that has been running for 3months.I'm slowly buying equipment so my wife won't strangle me for spending too much money. I will post pictures of my progress at a later date. So I look forward to meeting everyone and being part of this great group.

Welcome Fernando. That's great you are being patient. I have always felt like you don't want to go cheap on equipment so taking your time is good. Sometimes you can find some good deals on here too! ????

Welcome Fernando.

Lots of cube lovers around here. They sure look nice. Smart man about the wife. I would always check here for deal. People always posting. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the club.  Don't be afraid to ask question.  The folks on here are a wonderful resource.