WTB- Protein Skimmer

Paratore

I am looking to get a new skimmer for my system and I figured instead of just buying an expensive brand new one, I would see if any of you have one for sale first.

I am looking for a skimmer that will do about 125 gallons well (my system is a 55 with 15 gallon sump).

Currently I am looking at getting either Bubble mag curve 5 or 7. Another option I am looking at is a Super Reef Octopus skimmer of some sort. Does anybody have one they wouldn't mind selling?

I am open to different makes and models so just let me know what you have and how much you want for it. 

Thanks!!

I am looking to get a new skimmer for my system and I figured instead of just buying an expensive brand new one, I would see if any of you have one for sale first.

I am looking for a skimmer that will do about 125 gallons well (my system is a 55 with 15 gallon sump).

Currently I am looking at getting either Bubble mag curve 5 or 7. Another option I am looking at is a Super Reef Octopus skimmer of some sort. Does anybody have one they wouldn't mind selling?

I am open to different makes and models so just let me know what you have and how much you want for it. 

Thanks!!

Hey, i've got a petco brand one, was a little over a 100 bucks new, it works decently, might be something you want????

you can have it.....

maybe you have something for trade? of less or lesser value? haha not really looking to get much out of it, or anything at all. but if you have something for trade that may be nice????

PM me :)

Hey, i've got a petco brand one, was a little over a 100 bucks new, it works decently, might be something you want????

you can have it.....

maybe you have something for trade? of less or lesser value? haha not really looking to get much out of it, or anything at all. but if you have something for trade that may be nice????

PM me :)

Petco has a brand one? wow I had no idea they did.