Fs Firearms

wegotjs

I think there use to be a outofbounds Classifieds but don't see it now. So im putting this here. if it need's to be moved by a mod please 

feel free.

1.  Winchester  model 742 woodsman Rifle.  30-06 springfield semi-auto .clip holds 6 . 

Has sling and two clips .Tasco 3x9 scope.

This gun has been used to take a lot of elk and deer and is well used but

nice condition. $325

2. Jennings model  J22 pistol. 22lr caliber. semi-auto, clip holds 7 , 2 clips included. Nickel finish . Inexpensive little gun 

Not a great personal protection gun but a great plinker .Nice condition.Shoots just fine  but needs   a part for the

safety to work properly($25).Has original box and and a box and half of ammo.$100

3.Harrington & Richardson  Topper  Jr.  Model 490 . 20 gauge  single shotgun.

Barrel has been shortened to  19"  . Great first shotgun for a youth or a  cheap  reliable 

shooter that works as a home protection gun as well. Stock is beat up (kids Gun)  and a little surface rust. $95

4.Winchester Model 255 rifle 22.mag caliber . lever action, holds 11  bullets  Rare and very desirable 

22 mag rifle. This one is in good to very good condition . $375

I am having a garage sale this weekend and these will be offered so u can see them

then or before but i think they will go fast at these prices.

No trades unless you have a  ORA B/W snowflake clown