29g Reef Setup

nanoreefer17

Hello my name is Kyle, I am located in bellingham and starting a new 29g reef.

My current setup plans:

29g standard drilled

20g sump w/ fuge, 2x 4inch filter socks, carbon/phosban bagged on eggcrate platforms

Custom stand

Coralife 65g skimmer

Bubble Magus 3 part dosing system

Mag5 return

2x WP10 powerheads

50lb rock (starting dry)

Evergrow 2040

4Stage RO/DI

ATO system

Items in bold I still need to purchase, let me know if you have any up for sale, or anything similar

Plan on stocking 3-5 fish, relatively small. with hopes of introducing a mandarin down the road.

LPS/SPS/Mushroom tank, but working out the kinks on which corals I would like still.

I am new to the forum, so thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome Kyle! Sounds like you've got a good plan started. I don't have anything to sell, but I've got some recommendations. I'm a pretty big fan of the Jebao pumps, so maybe a couple RW-4 or WP-10 instead of the Ecotech pumps could save some green. Same with the dosing pump. ATO I would go with Autotopoff.com hands down. 

Welcome Kyle! Sounds like you've got a good plan started. I don't have anything to sell, but I've got some recommendations. I'm a pretty big fan of the Jebao pumps, so maybe a couple RW-4 or WP-10 instead of the Ecotech pumps could save some green. Same with the dosing pump. ATO I would go with Autotopoff.com hands down. 

Thanks I will definitely check out that ATO, and I am in the middle of making the final decision on the powerheads so maybe I will go that route.

Welcome Kyle I dont have anything to sell either but can't wait to see what your setup will look like

Me too, thanks for the welcome!