Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

What happened to all the subforums?

I haven't had a chance to look at this page for a long time but there is a lot of posts missing. I know there was the crash that wiped out everything from 2012 but there were several threads from builds hat happened before that and they were in subforums like Pioneer school. Tualatin Clackamas a school in Longview Village free. Where did they all go?

Here's an example of a link;

http://www.reef2reef.com/xftest/threads/tanks-for-teacher-happy-2-year-anniversary-pioneer-school.106676/

I don't know if that helps. Is there a way to retrieve this information? Tft is a big part of this club I would hate to see all the records be lost of all the hard work and generosity of the members .

• Like 1

Kim. I think they are all there. I'll check tonight. Forums were disabled to keep things tidy on the tanks we haven't heard from in a while.

• Like 1

Hey Jay! Great to hear from you! That makes sense. I believe Pioneer, Lakeridge , Clackamas and Robbie's school in Salem are still going. I just had someone ask me how the program worked and I couldn't find the links! ????

• Like 1

I activated them all.  When someone sorts this out, we can disable the ones that are no longer active.

Jay

• Like 2