Any carpet layers?

fishboys

I need a approx. 12ft by 14ft layed asap.

I will tear out the old and dispose of it and I will get the new carpet and pad in the house and ready to go. let me know if anyone is interested.

For the record the asap is because I asked my wife if I could spend all of our money on a tank and she said all I ask is for new carpet in the room the tank is going into. I know, doesn't make sense but oh well, no gift horse in the mouth thing.

personally..  I would get it scheduled so that it would get done, while you start collecting everything for your tank.  As long as it's on the books to get done, you have fulfilled your agreement.... right?

start getting your system built....  2 weeks isn't that bad... considering how long you need to wait for it to cycle anyway.

just food for thought....

12 x 14 you can find with one drop and no need for a seam, grab yourself a kicker and a youtube video and BAM, your an installer.

Now can you help me find a someone who wants to wrestle the spring on my "new garage door" my sheet rock guy tell me that thing can kill me

LOL

Edit:[language filter] auto correct

Edited by reefnjunkie

12 x 14 you can find with one drop and no need for a seam, grab yourself a kicker and a youtube video and BAM, your an installer.

Now can you help me find a someone who wants to wrestle the spring on my "new garage door" my sheet rock guy tell me that thing can kill me

LOL

Edit:[This is a family forum, please try to be respectful. The language you are attempting to type is not permitted here] auto correct

Just had the spring replaced in my garage door! They are not cheap and yes they are under a lot of tension