Tankless club

NoobtoSalt

I've become part of the tankless club. Technically I still have a 75 gallon but it's in storage and I plan to sell it as well still. I do plan to setup a new Coldwater tank at the new house but that will be a ways down the road. Thanks to all those that have helped me over the past five or six years in the reefing community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What happened, you were just collecting for the. Cold water not even a month ago? Sorry man hope you get back in the hobby down the road! Must feel weird not to have a tank something to maintain, but at same time nice idk! Best wishes Mitch:)

What happened, you were just collecting for the. Cold water not even a month ago? Sorry man hope you get back in the hobby down the road! Must feel weird not to have a tank something to maintain, but at same time nice idk! Best wishes Mitch:)

I bought his tank today. :)

In the process of selling our current house and buying a new one. Moving tanks sucks and trying to find a house that can fit a 4ft tank isn't something I want to search for when I'm looking at the moment. I plan to build a nice cube Coldwater once we settle into the new place. Maybe by the fall.

In the process of selling our current house and buying a new one. Moving tanks sucks and trying to find a house that can fit a 4ft tank isn't something I want to search for when I'm looking at the moment. I plan to build a nice cube Coldwater once we settle into the new place. Maybe by the fall.

ok cool!