Upcoming elections

reefnjunkie

What is the perk for membership cards? You don't have an aquarium so I can assume your aquatic buying is fairly minimal and not one of our sponsors requires them for any kind of discount. In all actuality, I don't know of any stock discounts being offered to members at this time by any sponsors.

Without an Aquarium why the hell would you even be on this board? let alone arguing the way the community is ran? Isn't that like being the member of a Car club and trying to call shots when you don't even own a car? :nutty:

• Like 2

Without an Aquarium why the hell would you even be on this board? let alone arguing the way the community is ran? Isn't that like being the member of a Car club and trying to call shots when you don't even own a car? :nutty:

haha so true[emoji23]! Some people are just :nutty; be prepared for the huge come back your going to get;) like I know have a 20 gal nuvo! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ha ha fair question! Because I truly care about this place and love the saltwater hobby. I have made friends on here that are so different than me who are lifelong friends that I still keep I touch with.

Not having the time in my life for a tank doesn't change that. Some people would call that nutty! Lol I would prefer to call it being passionate'!

• Like 1

Ha ha fair question! Because I truly care about this place and love the saltwater hobby. I have made friends on here that are so different than me who are lifelong friends that I still keep I touch with.

Not having the time in my life for a tank doesn't change that. Some people would call that nutty! Lol I would prefer to call it being passionate'!

I thought you bought a nuvo? Lol, sheesh I just can't keep up [emoji12]

Well in that case you can stick around. No pun intended because you'll need a much larger tank to do any sticking around these parts.

Whew! Yay! (clap) That was close....I thought the "tank" police were going to boot me from the forum! ;)

Uhhhh, I used all the live rock :(

Back to topic.....didn't mean to go off topic

No worries Brad, I have it covered! :) LMAO you are hijacking your own thread! :agree: