Upcoming elections

reefnjunkie

Since many of you are not paying members I wanted to make you all aware that nominations are now up in the members only forum. You have to pay in order to see this area. I don't have the link hit maybe someone else can post it up. I also would encourage people to consider running.

Since many of you are not paying members I wanted to make you all aware that nominations are now up in the members only forum. You have to pay in order to see this area. I don't have the link hit maybe someone else can post it up. I also would encourage people to consider running.

It is the "Subscriptions" Link. It is located on the PNWMAS Banner on every page. I also encourage people to join. 

I'll post it here too. http://www.pnwmas.org/subscriptions/

I'm sure it's a short lived sponsorship.

I'd like to donate an SPS frag pack to be auctioned off and the proceeds could be used for a "bring back the edit button" campaign

Can more than one person confirm that is not an option under this platforms software- Thats weak sauce IMO

• Like 4

Nope someone pulled the plug, I was just getting ready to nominate Pledosophy for secretary too.

I wonder if I'll get my penny back..

I'd like to at this time retract the offer of 1,000.00 frag pack I was going to donate ( the value was a secret but I may as well disclose it now)

I bet all my nominations are null and void

Can more than one person confirm that is not an option under this platforms software- Thats weak sauce IMO

The edit feature typically can be modified per individual forum and then by group permissions....  I have not been through IP forums in a long time...  i know that you can log all posts...  thus making the reason for the 'no edit' a moot point...

I'm not a paying member this year either, however I was for several years.

I fourth the vote for John. He's has alway been a calm and impartial person in this forum with my experience. We've only met a few times in the last couple years but I believe he's trustworthy and honest. That's all.

Thanks Mike. I have been in office as President, Vice President, and Vendor Relations. Having past experience with those is helpful too.

This was a fun thread! Thanks for being a sarcastic a hole Brad and bringing back the fun. And agreed Adam the rationale giving for removing editing power was not really valid as deleted posts are retrievable and having been a moderator I seriously question the volumes of pms that occurred because a member was able to delete their inflammatory posta. I have had to ban members and it didn't take that kind of effort. I will say the upgrade is nice because there was actually more work related to spammers. I hope we get more moderators again when elections are done. That did a lot to curtail the drama. Brad I hope you consider being s mod again. You did a great job.

Why yes, yes I did- thanks

I was thinkng of paying membership just to vote,I don't really do club related events, you know me very introverted, I have a hard time meeting new people-

Man could you see me in outside sales OMG

That was a blast and that banner was balling like no other, I felt important for 13 minutes then big brother stepped in and squashed the junkie :( like a gnat

• Like 1

Apparently a hole is not an appropriate term for Brad. Others would disagree :) How about a number one hole? Will that work. ;)

All kidding around, I hope other people are willing and able to step up into leadership roles or at least be part of the election process.  You have to be a paid member. Here is the link... :agree:

It is the "Subscriptions" Link. It is located on the PNWMAS Banner on every page. I also encourage people to join. 

I'll post it here too. http://www.pnwmas.org/subscriptions/