WTB Pink SPS Frag

Exodus

So as the title says I'm looking for a bright Pink SPS frag preferably something that grows relatively quick and easy to keep, I currently only have one SPS in my tank looking to add a second, limited to real estate as this is a Nano but have a perfect empty spot at the top of the tank for it. I do use primarily blue lighting so looking for one that has a good florescent glow and doesn't just look brown.

Thanks

Tagging along to see if anyone posts up- other than birdnest :puke: not many come to mind especially Acropora. DFS Pink Panther is actually the only pink Acro I can think of but that's a relatively SLOW grower and might be found for a few hundred for a 1" frag.

I sell 1" frags of this for 80.00 (not the best pic)

RNJPinky_zpsfc7660d3.jpg

It is about as pink as I've found but has yellow tip, there is also Reef Raft CJ Pinky that I sell 1" at 175.00 but it has less pink IMO

Good luck pink is a tough color to find as is true orange and yellow (especially Acropora)

• Like 1

Arsonmfg has a colony of "Stinky Pinky" that he frags sometimes. I have some of it but it's not ready to frag at the moment. If you want some links birdsnest I can hook you up with a good size piece of that for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies!,

@reefjunkie to be honest I have very little experience in SPS that little experience is the 1 SPS frag that I currently have in my tank and have no idea what it even is, I wouldn't want to spend $80 and have it dead from insufficient light or something else for that matter, I would definitely look at paying that much If I had more experience and a good gauge on just what my AI Prime is capable of.

@pledo I kind of figured birds nest as reefjunkie even mentioned was what people would offer and was also curious of other things out there, I know you can't frag it yet but do you have a picture of that stinky pinky coral? Kind of interested how that looks, and what size is that birds nest piece? I don't mind the look of that at all :)

I've got a nice chunk of this upscales rose stylophora at Moloko. It's beginner level sps but a little more interesting than birds nest. It's very pink in my tanks, with kind of a rainbow sheen. For you, $25. :) I'll be here from 1:00- 6:00 today.

post-13740-142938177022_thumb.jpg

Tagging along to see if anyone posts up- other than birdnest [emoji14]uke: not many come to mind especially Acropora. DFS Pink Panther is actually the only pink Acro I can think of but that's a relatively SLOW grower and might be found for a few hundred for a 1" frag.

I sell 1" frags of this for 80.00 (not the best pic)

RNJPinky_zpsfc7660d3.jpg

It is about as pink as I've found but has yellow tip, there is also Reef Raft CJ Pinky that I sell 1" at 175.00 but it has less pink IMO

Good luck pink is a tough color to find as is true orange and yellow (especially Acropora)

You selling any sps right now Brad? I just moved to a 30 long and I'm jumping into strictly sps and lps. I'm looking to put a good chunk down on some stuff if you want to cut them. Thanks,

Kori. 971 267 9078

Wow, I did not expect so many people to respond, I really appreciate it :D

With such limited space It's really hard to decide what kind I would really like especially with all the options, I really like that rose stylophora allot. I might also look at the birds nest as well as I do know thats a good beginner as well.