Official Entry Thread for TECO Zoa\Paly Grow Out Competition 2015

After looking at the numbers it looks like Spilo is in the lead with almost tripling his original count, both zoas and palys, in the first month.

From 7 to 22 zoas and from 2 to 5 palys, what is in your water man? I know it is not the lights.

• 3 weeks later...

It is time to post up some zoa growth...Hmm lets see here.

DSCF2839_zps7l40r0li.jpg

Zoas already at 23 heads and coming on strong. I know that is nothing compared to Spilo but it is quite a bit of growth from my original count. I would say it has at least tippled since the beginning.

DSCF2838_zpsql8nrsgd.jpg

And I have 3 palys still, these are sensitive and slow growing polyps here, at least in my tank they are.

I'll have to look at mine tonight when I get home... havn't really paid much attention... I know the palys havn't looked like they have grown much... the zoas I havn't even tried to count there are so many

Edited by spilo
  • Like 1

Man, that is going to be hard to beat, especially since mine got knocked over, probably by a clumsy turbo, and they fell on my prize platy brain. Needless to say that after a nice stinging mine will not be growing so fast. You never know though, I have had frags bounce back and I have had frags get lost or melt down. Only one more month in this thing so we will all know really soon who has the fastest growing polyps in the west.