Official Entry Thread for TECO Zoa\Paly Grow Out Competition 2015

I am down to 2 of the original 3 palys, time to start dipping, not sure what is going on.

Good news on the zoas, up to 7 heads now, finally got a baby.

Blues are on but here is a shot:

29118f179e8c3967d1630810b9584145.jpg

Edited by theclark

Well good to hear that there is some nice competition in this contest, but it is terrible to hear you have lost your Palys FishManMike. 

If you come through Corvallis I can hook you up with some consolation palys but they would not be the same ones.

Well good to hear that there is some nice competition in this contest, but it is terrible to hear you have lost your Palys FishManMike.

If you come through Corvallis I can hook you up with some consolation palys but they would not be the same ones.

Eehhh. It's all good. Never seen palys refuse to stay put like these ones, it's what you get with rogue plays I suppose. At least I have something still in the games.

Well folks , this is your reminder that the next posting deadline is the 20th. Lets get some more photos of those polyps and head counts to go with em. I trust there are a number of new zoa heads as they seem to be moderate growers, unfortunately my palys seem to be stuck with no new heads.

• Like 1

Here we go, official first update:

Paly originally had 2+ a baby. Baby was reabsorbed, and now there are 2 new polyps, for a total of 4.

013_zps8v6ckvad.jpg

Zoa originally had eight, now up to 14!

014_zpsiq9zxx1n.jpg

015_zpskgxn7exw.jpg

[smacktalk] Unfortunately, I won't be able to pick up my prizes at the next meeting, but I'll be happy to swing by and accept them some other time;)[/smacktalk]

• Like 1

You guys are messing with my head. I'm not worried...I talked to a VERY reliable source today and he told me exactly what I need to do to grow those zoas. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

For this month, still at 2 palys, and I've gone from 7 to 9 zoas.8dbe588014a72b8e1d723cd525fd1425.jpg480cecb67773997326d9b0562a71ede2.jpg

• Like 2

OK lets see here, last night I saw only 2 palys still.

DSCF2318_zpsi7c4udma.jpg

I feel that mine are more of a greyish color instead of the oranges I see, I am presuming that it was one of the odd balls wich is fine by me, I still want some of those greens that a couple of you got.

DSCF2317_zpsfrbur4wp.jpg

Oh wait , look at that, a baby forming. That could be seen as 2.5 Palys now!

And for the zoas.

DSCF2316_zpssz0pn4qh.jpg

They are starting to finally grow for me, in all directions.

DSCF2315_zps8rtfi6q5.jpg

This side had nothing going on but a fresh cut when I first started the comp now there is several new polyps instead. Making mine 13