hello! & hi to all friends!

pipefish

Hey all! My name's Lex, and I'm sure I've seen several of you around in the Salem/PDX/Wilsonville area. I've done planted tanks for a good amount of time, but I'm new to the salt business. Right now I have a 5g nano that's mostly ricordea/yuma, zoas, and two colonies of acans... not much at the moment. I've got a rimless 8g that's currently empty (will eventually hold contents of the 5g) & I'm planning on purchasing a ~30g once I finish moving and everything is settled in. I hope to foray into the world of SPS with the 30g, so we'll see what the future holds...

I work over at Critter Cabana, so I'm learning about reef keeping at an accelerated pace, aha.

• Like 2

That's going to be tempting, working at Critter Cabana and having a tank... I think if I worked there at the end of the week they'd tell me how much I owed them. Stopped in yesterday, great shop. Only shop in the area I know that has Neptune products on the shelf.

Glad you decided to join the forum. Look forward to seeing you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes welcome aboard, I believe you were ther on both the ocasions I have been to that shop recently. Andrew,catfish,lauren, and I were there after the meet on Sunday. I picked up like 7 or 8 corals from you, thank you very much. Shop looks great , you always seem to be working away when we were there so I presume you have a little something to do with it.keep it up.

I have met you there at CC, Wilsonville. Welcome to the PNWMAS Forum! My advice is continue to get involved in the forum and study Marine Aquarium books, magazines... both hard copy and online, and videos at various reef sites and on YouTube. Best of luck and be patient.

It's about time! :)

Don't let her humble demeanor fool you...Lexi has tons of aquatic knowledge, she's just looking to expand her arsenal to the maximum...hello reef, good bye GREEN plants:) :)

Isaac.

Edited by Mandinga