My Marineland 250g Deep Dimension Tank/equitment/extras for sale

Harold B

Hmm , always that full message box, if possible can you PM me back at some point? 

Here is my message to you.

Hello Harold, this is Robert, I came way over from Corvallis long ago to loan you a couple of nice black tubs for your move. I was hoping I could maybe grab those from you at some point and maybe some of those corals if you still have any available. Do you have a number that it is easier to get ahold of you at by chance. Hope things are working out for you asides from the Reef Tank breakdown...I know that can be extremely difficult.

I look forward to having a chat with you soon.

Hmm , always that full message box, if possible can you PM me back at some point? 

Here is my message to you.

Hello Harold, this is Robert, I came way over from Corvallis long ago to loan you a couple of nice black tubs for your move. I was hoping I could maybe grab those from you at some point and maybe some of those corals if you still have any available. Do you have a number that it is easier to get ahold of you at by chance. Hope things are working out for you asides from the Reef Tank breakdown...I know that can be extremely difficult.

I look forward to having a chat with you soon.

Yes, we've text back n forth. PM with my # on its way immediately. Remember I said I'd drive them back/meet ya or something? We'll set a time and get this sorted out as well.  I don't know why my box would say full I'll check again but I deleted many old messages. I'm here if anyone doesn't have contact info, this is starting to sound like I have a system of borrowed parts. JK     Thanks Harold B.

Is there a equipment list somewhere?

I HOPE to have the complete inventory list posted by Thurs. morning. The only reason I decided to pause and prepare a proper list (as long as it may be) and not just start naming off parts , equipment , systems, ETC. ETC. ETC. Is because I have to decide on a price for each and every item to post (as per PNWMAS rules) and frankly that's taking me a little bit.

Yes, we've text back n forth. PM with my # on its way immediately. Remember I said I'd drive them back/meet ya or something? We'll set a time and get this sorted out as well.  I don't know why my box would say full I'll check again but I deleted many old messages. I'm here if anyone doesn't have contact info, this is starting to sound like I have a system of borrowed parts. JK     Thanks Harold B.

Contact info sent.................... Thanks Harold B.

Hey is there any live stock or anything available!? 360-903-0474 , please don't text me unless you are Harold you will be blocked thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent..... Thanks Harold B..................................................oops double post, seems to be a bit slow or something.

Edited by Harold B

• 1 month later...

MODERATOR: can you please erase the 3 links posted in the above post.(and then this post as well) They were meant to simply be pics of the bare tank. not links to my photo bucket acc.t. THANKYOU Harold B.

Edited by Harold B

MODERATOR: can you please erase the 3 links posted in the above post.(and then this post as well) They were meant to simply be pics of the bare tank. not links to my photo bucket acc.t. THANKYOU Harold B.

Does that look ok Harold?