Thank you Advanced for hosting the meeting!!!

dsoz

I want to thank Advanced Aquarium for hosting a good, is small, meeting. I think it was worth the drive to Salem to meet you and visit your store. I enjoyed the presentation on clacium and kalk reactors. To be honest I did not know that there was a difference. Now I know a little more, and when it comes time for me to get one of those things, I have a little bit of knowledge to start my research!!! :)

Also, the coral that I got looks great in my tank! The green/purple tip frogspawn is already opening up, and when I gave it some freeze-dried krill it ate it like there was no such thing as seconds! Hungry little guy! The zoas add a little color to my tank that I did not have. Even my wife likes the purple/orange combo. :) The cowry dissapeared into the sand and rockwork, but I am sure that it will be a great addition to the sand-sifting portion of my CUC! I have not yet taken any pictures, the tank is still a little irritated because I had to move some stuff to make room for the new additions. Probably tomorrow I will take some pics. Yes I will include a FTS (Brandy) :)

dsoz