TECO Zoa\Paly Grow Out 2015

My BAD, Sasquatch is here on my paper list at number 21 so that means you are all good to go my friend. Sorry about the scare.

I look forward to seeing Garret there and Cherany that is very kind of you, I will get you a nice frag of the red whitish blue zoas.

• Like 1

The ** next to the name will indicate the person has messaged back about participating and the X will indicate who I will be bringing to the meet...Man, this is where the EDIT button would be really useful.

1. Badxgillen,          **X

2. Matty,                  **X

3.Mr. Bret,               **X    

4. Caolewil ??

5. BlueZreef,           **  

7. Blackice,             **X

8. Softy,                  **X

9. SeanS,                **X

10. Clark,                **X

11. Reefbandit,

12,Sasquatch,         **X

13. Fishmanmike,    **X      

14. Jackthereefer,

15. Hozer21,

16. Spilo,                  **X

17. Vanz,                  **X

18. Pledosphy,         **X

19. Flashyfins,          **X

20. Byciclebil,           **X

23. Cor4eyh,        

25. Ssapington,        **X

26. Mitrilion,

27. Gil&fin,                **X

28. Cerk1985,           **X 

29. Itskris,

30. Sroberts,             **

31. New2saltwater,   **

32. Paratore,             **X

33. Momo3419,        

34. Kev311, 

35. Kireek,                 **X

36. Fishoutawater,    **X

37. Smann.               **X

So Please Let me know if you can make it to the meeting and pick up your frag.

And also make sure to let me know you are still wanting to participate in the competition.

Edited by badxgillen
  • Like 1

Glad all showed up well and wanted to thank everyone and thank Robert for doing this me and my family greatly appreciates it.

No man, Thank You for the killer deals on the nice corals. It's one of those win win scenarios, and even when there are the final results of the contest winner the "losers" will still walk away with a nice frag...Count me in thank you very much.

Now that some of us have our frags (thank you!), do we need to take photos?  I've never been part of a grow out competition before, so not really sure how everything works.

I am going to post up a basic rules and an official report thread, for now there is still a grace period as I have a couple people who still need to snag their polyps

SeanS picked mine up at the meeting...so may want to mark me off. Did you get PayPal setup so I can pay you?

For those of you who want to pay via paypal here is the preferred account      kelicruz27@yahoo.com   

I think I'm going to have to back out. I couldn't make it today and I'm not sure I'll be able to get a frag picked up anytime soon.

If you would still like to participate I am sure we can figure a way to get the coral to you, there are people who commute to Portland from my area pretty frequently. Also shipping is not out of the question either as it is not too expensive.

So how many are in on the second frag?

Well there are 25 people who got palys and zoas and then about 10 people who are growing just the zoanthids so a total of 35 contestants total but there are a few people who have not yet responded back to the thread so there may be less, we will see.

• Like 2

OK List update as I would like to start this thing next week, Monday or Tuesday if possible.

The ** next to the name will indicate the person has messaged back about participating and the X will indicate who has gotten their polyps, The new ??? are for people who have not verified they still want in the comp.this is where the EDIT button would be really useful.

1. Badxgillen,          **X

2. Matty,                  **X

3. Mr. Bret,               **X    

4. Caolewil              ???

5. BlueZreef,           **X  

7. Blackice,             **X

8. Softy,                  **X

9. SeanS,                **X

10. Clark,                 **X

11. Reefbandit,       ???

12,Sasquatch,         **X

13. Fishmanmike,    **X      

14. Jackthereefer,    ???

15. Hozer21,            ???

16. Spilo,                  **X

17. Vanz,                  **X

18. Pledosphy,         **X

19. Flashyfins,          **X

20. Byciclebil,           **X

23. Cor4eyh,            ???

25. Ssapington,        **X

26. Mitrilion,              **X

27. Gil&fin,                **X

28. Cerk1985,           **X 

29. Itskris,                 ???

30. Sroberts,             **

31. New2saltwater,   **X

32. Paratore,             **X

33. Momo3419,         ???

34. Kev311,               **X

35. Kireek,                 **X

36. Fishoutawater,    **X

37. Smann.                **X

And also make sure to let me know you are still wanting to participate in the competition.

because there are 7 people who have not spoken up in this thread.

We need to get these frags out so let us know if you are still in and where abouts you are working or located so maybe they can be dropped off at a store.

I am most likely going to send some frags to the Clarks neck of the woods wich is Kelso Washington, Sounds like I might have to send some frags to Vancouver for Jack,Hozer,SRoberts,and possibly Reef Bandit if they still want to participate. That means we need a few people to speak up about participation and we need some one to ship to.

Both types is $15 and it is only $7 for the single.

This might be easier, here is the list of people I need to speak up about wanting in the competition.

Caolewis,

Reefbandit,

Cor4eyh,

Itskris,

Momo3419,

And these people need to grab their frags so lets see what we can do to get it closer to them.

The Clark, Shipping out.

Jackthereefer,

Hozer21,

Mandinga,

SRoberts,

New2satlwater, Picked up today.

Maybe I could ship some frags out to Vancouver and some one could get those to the folks out there? Get back to me about that.

I want in still. Sorry too many random posts on this so I stopped following.

I'm in Beaverton. Trying to figure out when I could get down to you. It might be best if mine gets shipped to the Vancouver group.

If you have both available I'll do both.

Thank you folks for the payments, they were received.

Update to the lists.

I will be sending frags out to Washington to Jack,Hozer,SRoberts,Itskris, and the Clark.

These people have yet to get back to me about the grow out and the beginning is near, next week preferably

Caolewis,

Reefbandit,

Momo3419,

I have the frag for 

Mandinga,

and was hoping he might be able to make a trip my way if possible.

• Like 1

Well this is it, the last call as I am shipping frags out and starting the comp next week.

There seems to be some people who were not watching the thread and I must apologize to them if they do not get in as this is one that can wait no longer.

Caolewis,

Reefbandit,

Momo,

Have not responded to the thread and are at risk of losing there place, if any one knows these people give em a shout out to respond before it is too late.