TECO Zoa\Paly Grow Out 2015

Im still in for what evers avaible. I will not be sble to attend the meeting, have to work. If someone is gonna be in the salem area and wants to drop mine off at tpa that would be awesome :)

I can do it, Chris. I'll be down there on Monday. --Holly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So first off here is my 210 without any frags in it and as you can see that is going to change very fast.

DSCF1705_zps8eiiarxl.jpg

There are so many frags to be done I am going to have to do it in two waves, I already had done the palys and  am in the process of doing the zoas. The rounds will have the palys and the squares will have the zoas. 

DSCF1703_zps1ju6nvqd.jpg

After a long cutting session and gluing down a LOT of polyps...

DSCF1772_zps11hhapxc.jpg

BING!!! Frags are Done! Hot and ready, OK maybe not hot but you get the idea, into the tank they go.

The ** next to the name will indicate the person has messaged back about participating and the X will indicate who I will be bringing to the meet...Man, this is where the EDIT button would be really useful.

1. Badxgillen,          **X

2. Matty,                  **X

3.Mr. Bret,               **X    

4. Caolewil ??

5. BlueZreef,           **  

6. Jadams, ??

7. Blackice,      

8. Softy,                  **X

9. SeanS,                **X

10. Clark,                 **

11. Reefbandit,

12. LC Scott ??,

13. Fishmanmike,    **X      

14. Jackthereefer,

15. Hozer21,

16. Spilo,                  **

17. Vanz,                  **

18. Pledosphy,         **

19. Flashyfins,          **

20. Byciclebil,           **

23. Cor4eyh,        

25. Ssapington,        **

26. Mitrilion,

27. Gil&fin,                **X

28. Cerk1985,           **X will bring for Gil&fin to take to Salem if possible.

29. Itskris,

30. Sroberts,             **

31. New2saltwater,   **

32. Paratore,             **X

33. Momo3419,        

34. Kev311, 

35. Kireek,                 **

36. Fishoutawater,    **X

37. Smann.               **

So Please Let me know if you can make it to the meeting and pick up your frag.

And also make sure to let me know you are still wanting to participate in the competition.

Man , it would be really convenient if the Clark could drop of the Vancouver frags with some one on his way home, if is not possible no big deal. If some one from Vancouver is not going to the meeting I may just end up finding a single member to ship the few frags out to.

I look forward to seeing you there Jeremy I think I have something here for you.

Bring mine to the meeting, please.

I'm in Vancouver and can pick up for anyone who can come get the frags from my place within a few days, but I'd rather not have to front cash for everyone and keep track of paybacks, so...

If you'd like your frags to go home with me, arrangement payment with badxgillen, and I'll send you my address once I have your frags (or you can send me yours, if you live nearby - I like seeing other people's tanks).

Well no one has actually gotten their frag so in my book I am not owed anything as of yet. Also not every one will be getting both polyps and that means some of you will pay $15 and others $7 I will accept cash but I can also get a paypal account up here shortly. Once the frags look stable here I will verify who will be receiving the 2 types and who will get only one. As of now there looks to be about 8-10 people who will be in that boat but I have my fingers crossed for some of these other polyps to open before this Sunday.