WTB zoas

YUP

Sunny d, Darth maul, red hornet, fruit loops, Rastas, utter chaos, firestorm. You get the picture:) let me know what you have and we go from there. This post will be an open post as I can't obviously buy everything right now as some of these are more high end etc. Might be only one I can buy per transaction etc. Of course that is depending On Location and price you're welling to sell for. Thanks Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by YUP

I've got Sunny D's I could frag a couple heads.. The rest I have a few heads of but I would recommend talking to MrBrett out in HIllsboro for a lot of these morphs.. He has frags made up and you will walk away with a few of those names.

Harder one to find is going to be Utter Chaos, where bomer tech, Badxgillen, MattV and MrBrett are the only I know to have some..

Firestorm zoas your going to need to post a photo.. I have some similar when I search the googles, but they are either Fire and Ice morphs, or Red Goblins which I can make a frag also, not pictured

Red Goblins
c1424DeepwaterGoblinsFireZoas-Retail-30-

Edited by Sasquatch

I'm not sure where you are located, but if your ever out in the Hillsboro area your more than welcome to stop by and have a look at things. Only thing i don't have that ya asked for is the firestorms, and out utter chaos is not fraggable as of yet.

Thanks guys! Ok, Bret can you pm me some prices so I can go over it with my better half:) I'm down in independence so Hillsboro isn't bad like an hr if I go 99 I believe. I will get a pick of the firestorm they are probably a morph or something and have to be ordered online dangit. An thanks sash, sunny d's are defiantly one we want.

Honestly, you should take a look at our Vampire Kings....  Very similar to those Firestorms..  Unfortunately i do not have a pic at this point.  BTW - Mr. Bret and I share a system...  240g display w/ 120g frag attached...  zoa dominated!  :)

• Like 1

Honestly, you should take a look at our Vampire Kings.... Very similar to those Firestorms.. Unfortunately i do not have a pic at this point. BTW - Mr. Bret and I share a system... 240g display w/ 120g frag attached... zoa dominated! :)

its a great system! Been there a couple of times! Check out vampire kings they look just like them! And hey softy !

when your in town let me know.. I can frag 3-4 heads for you if you dont find it elsewhere.. 

The picture you posted looks like Witches Brew/Punk Rockers to me.. but the vampire kings are similar.. I would recommend some BEBB on that list along with Blue Rhinos.