• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought we should start a sticky thread for those ready to do some trimming and wouldn't mind giving it away to someone looking to start or add on to their current fuge.   Given that most are want

I have plenty.  I'm in SW Portland near Washington Square.  Let me know if you want to pick some up.  @kjlife

I don't have a much as you do Saltwater Newbie,  but I have a fair amount of Chaeto & Caulerpa, and more Botryocladia by the day. Just putting the word out on that too, if anyone needs any on the

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone have an extra ball of cheato near Lake Oswego?  Would prefer some that's free of bristleworms and aptasia.  
Just dumped about half a bucket of chaeto yesterday. When I dumped it, I realized that I should've posted it on the forum, sorry guys. No bristle worms nor aptasia.

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking to find some macro (pref chaeto for pod colonies) hopefully north Portland or north of Vancouver since I live in Longview :) to save me a huge drive.

PM if you want me to take some off your hands

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, bler said:

I have a small bag of feather calurpa available while it's still alive :)

If you cut some more and (depending on where you are), would ship, I’d take some. I’d cover the shipping cost of course!(: 

I just trimmed my chaeto, but I tend to throw out about a shopping bag’s worth every few weeks. I do have aiptasia and bristleworms in my tank, so there’s that risk, but if anyone wants it/doesn’t mind cleaning it up, let me know! There also might be pineapple sponges, mini brittle/serpent stars, (reef safe) Asterina stars, pods, etc. in there. 
I’m on Vashon Island. 

• 3 weeks later...