Blue Z Reef

Chaeto/Macro share

I thought we should start a sticky thread for those ready to do some trimming and wouldn't mind giving it away to someone looking to start or add on to their current fuge.

Given that most are wanting to do some trimming asap, please be curtious of this and try to contact and pickup quickly.

I'll start, it's that time again!

Variety: Chaeto and Fern Caulerpa available

Amount: 1-2 baseball size amounts

• Like 1

I don't have a much as you do Saltwater Newbie,  but I have a fair amount of Chaeto & Caulerpa, and more Botryocladia by the day. Just putting the word out on that too, if anyone needs any on the Westside :)  

20150322_141709_zpsjiw3pwpf.jpg 20150322_141504_zpsmzdyyhtx.jpg

• Like 1

This is awesome! im setting up a new tank, with a refugium, and was actually calling local shops for some good macro-algae! I will surely need some very soon, and will happily take some off your hands!

:) thanks guys!

let me know if you guys want anything for trade or anything...

Botyrlicadia.. Botrycladia... Botealakadah... I'd love some red grape if you ever have extra :D

Michael if you need anything for the new setup hit me up. I have quite a bit of extra in the garage. Just looking to make some room for the other hobby. 

• Like 1

Anybody around Tigard with some macros they need to trim up?

So far i have a little ball of Chateo and a few little leafs of dragons breath (pulled from another one of my tanks and barely is any left to it)

I have chaeto for days Chris of you want some!

Hey thanks Bill! 

Next time you trim some up shoot me a Pm.

Macros available: mostly chaeto, Hair, Couple Reds(not dragons breath), and a couple unidentifieds.

PM me. pickup preferred.

Price: free small colony starts.

Have chaeto again about a big softball size to give away. Maybe even a little larger. I moved it from my refugium and is in my tank for now. Let me know if anyone wants it or anyone wants to trade for some other macro algae for my nano

once again have some Chaeto after thinning out my 10 gallon sitting in a bucket about the size of a large softball for anyone that wants it.. or will take a trade in a gallon of RODI water  :D Im always game for water or salt ..lolol

Anyone in Tualatin/Wilsonville area have some extra cheato?

Newberg, but I am frequently coaxed west towards Wilsonville. Mostly Chaeto now adays!

I don't have a much as you do Saltwater Newbie, but I have a fair amount of Chaeto & Caulerpa, and more Botryocladia by the day. Just putting the word out on that too, if anyone needs any on the Westside :)

20150322_141709_zpsjiw3pwpf.jpg 20150322_141504_zpsmzdyyhtx.jpg

I do!!

I'm in SW Portland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk