Can't smile

reefnjunkie

Being 90% or more of my time online these days is using an IPad ( Thank you Graebel for the hardware) I don't have certain features like I do on a PC like smileys but in attempting an edit I noticed it's just a word between 2 colons ( which is a joke in itself but BTT)

If any knows the words associated to a smiley please post away.

I'm gonna take a stab at a few off memory ( oh and Im posting becuase at 4:30am my dog woke me and I couldn't fall back to sleep :mad:

:puke: puke

:sick: sick

:sad: sad

:happy: happy

:kneel: kneel

:wife: wife

:popcorn: popcorn

Help a junkie out please

Here Brad, this might help ya out. post-13022-0-75285900-1425655199_thumb.jpgpost-13022-0-37812300-1425655207_thumb.jpgpost-13022-0-63178300-1425655220_thumb.jpg

Edit- Incase it is hard to see on your screen, the three boxes next to the text are jpegs of the smileys and their associated coded word. Also if you really want a puking one, find it for me and I will upload it if possible.

• Like 1

Here Brad, this might help ya out. attachicon.gifSmiley 1.JPGattachicon.gifSmiley 2.JPGattachicon.gifSmiley3.JPG

Edit- Incase it is hard to see on your screen, the three boxes next to the text are jpegs of the smileys and their associated coded word. Also if you really want a puking one, find it for me and I will upload it if possible.

Yep to small to read and increasing the mag it's just a blur

Please type them all out if you would please :scratch: scratch :laugh: laugh

I wonder if this works :finger:

LOL

• Like 1

Hmmm I just opened up the attacments, they do look like crap. I imported them in as batch, I don't have a text file. Let me see if I can PS it when I get on a computer. I might be able to up the file size enough so it is legible. Sorry about that,

Hmmm I just opened up the attacments, they do look like crap. I imported them in as batch, I don't have a text file. Let me see if I can PS it when I get on a computer. I might be able to up the file size enough so it is legible. Sorry about that,

I opened up them up on a PC and get a pretty good idea-all is good

Being I've been up since 4:15 I'm still laughing at :finger:

I thought : was colons not ;

English/grammer was not a subject I even remotely cared for I preferred math/science/shop

:puke:

Thanks again :thumb:

Edited by reefnjunkie

:thumbs: is ;thumbs: with colons as well. It seems like you like that one. I'll have to look for a finger one... don't think the BOD would like it though... so maybe not.

ALSO!- if you click on the show all button under the smiley's it will open up every smiley in a new window. The code for each smiley is listed nest to it. So now ya don't have to guess.

:drinking:

Edit- you have to go into the more reply options, so you can click on the smiley, to click on the show all, to see the list. Kind of a lot of steps, but it'll have to do for now. At least we got ya a list.

Oh and I'm not having the conversation where you explain to me about colon's... I didn't do well in Human anatomy :stupid:

Edited by pledosophy
Add info

:thumbs: is ;thumbs: with colons as well. It seems like you like that one. I'll have to look for a finger one... don't think the BOD would like it though... so maybe not.

ALSO!- if you click on the show all button under the smiley's it will open up every smiley in a new window. The code for each smiley is listed nest to it. So now ya don't have to guess.

:drinking:

Edit- you have to go into the more reply options, so you can click on the smiley, to click on the show all, to see the list. Kind of a lot of steps, but it'll have to do for now. At least we got ya a list.

Oh and I'm not having the conversation where you explain to me about colon's... I didn't do well in Human anatomy :stupid:

Maybe I didn't explain.....

I don't stalk the forum from a PCI, I do it typically while sitting on the sofa "not" watching TV using my employers hardware- an IPad. With the Ipad I have NO, NONE, ZERO, NADA options available as you describe- a huge reason I have BASHED how the new platform is. It's unuser friendly in many ways "for me" but it is what it is.

This is why I am trying to adapt to the non user ability of the smiley and will try to remember the "code word" for what I want to express

:angry:

:frustrated:

:sad:

:bipolar:

Anyway thanks for what you could accomplish

Next I would like to see a "preview" option or a "go advanced" option and the "edit" feature returned as it once was

:finger:

As a side thought, why would the BOD not approve a "finger" emoticon what finger are you thinking I'm after-it's the I index finger of course :whistle:

:devil: