FS: Clearing out some coral, could use more space...

jadams7

Time to thin the herd a bit. Prices are OBO, if I am off on them just let me know. Located in Vancouver Wa. Not looking for much trade wise right now unless ya have any small SPS colonies, utter chaos zoas, or some established reef safe fish. 

1. Big pink montipora colony: $80? I would like to take a piece off and start the colony growing again for myself if that's cool with the buyer, but right now its taking up too much real estate as is. 

BBA8ED6C-A976-48CD-86C4-C95645DE3AE3_zps

CEB42EA7-C0AC-4A29-B98B-D28AFD2E2AAF_zps

2. Ponape Birdsnest - this is the colony, happy to frag off pieces if anyone wants - frags $10-20

9A0724BD-4B8D-44F5-9D8E-AF58142C3406_zps

3. Rainbow encrusting montipora - 4 frags available, all encrusting well on their plugs - $25-30 (1 @25, 3 @30)

4. Pokerstar encrusting montipora - 1x small frag encrusting on plug - $10

5. Sunset encrusting montipora- 1x frag $20

994BEF59-8D44-4B52-88F0-841F5A78FACB_zps

4C8F214A-E33A-40D8-9CF1-20F7886F95B1_zps

6.  Orange Leptastrea colony - $40 - sorry, cant get a good picture. Can move the colony if someone is interested and take a picture. 

7. Tri Color Valida - growing like a weed, can trim depending on how big of a piece you want. 

A3577874-4DAE-4067-9849-BDDFA8C5F714_zps

8.  Nuclear green paly colony, 20 heads - $50

9.  Valentines Day Massacre zoas (no lineage that I am aware of) - 13+ heads - $25 - the red ones in this shot are what the frag was cut from

D39F573B-8CA6-4AE7-A501-58DB283A6525_zps

10.  Devils Armor zoas, with the curly skirts - 17 heads - $30

71AE0B72-3845-4060-A839-8BAC105871A6_zps

11.  Eagle eye/whammin watermelon zoas (one of the two, if there is a difference, my bad) - $.50 per polyp, they are growing on the sand so I can get them fragged up easily. 

12.  Green pagoda cup - 5ish inches - $35?

13.  Minefield cyphastrea - fully encrusted plug -$15

9919A7E7-BE21-41AD-9E63-4931951A09EF_zps

Other things I don't have pictures of but are available: (google is your friend searching for what these look like, as my picture skills are limited at best, or they are in a tough spot to take the picture)

Green Psammocora (ora if i recall correctly) 1@ $30, 1@$15

Purple death paly frag 2 heads- $8

I have some more zoas as well, I am just a terrible fragger of them. Everlasting gobstopper, sunny d's, etc. And if you have a saw, I could frag up duncans and a LA lakers scroll, both very much in need of a cutting back. 

I'll take those vday massacre zoas, PM me your availability. Thanks!

Got ya down for them, pm sent

How much for the sunny D's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Shoot me an offer and i'm sure we can work something out. 

Buy with confidence, you won't be sorry.  His tank and corals are awesome.

Thanks bud! Still need to check yours out one of these days too

nice stuff, let me know if you get the duncan fraged. I'm looking for something for my nano that is easy to keep

Will do!

PM inbox is full!  I am interested in 

Rainbow monti
Pokerstar
Ponape BN

Zoa question

Shoot me a pm when clear.

Sending a pm soon...

Devils armor and purple deaths! I want em pleaz! Pm box full.

Are the devils armor the red/purple palys on right of that photo?

Got ya down for em. The devils armor are the chunk right in the middle of that picture (under #10), but I have quite a few, the main colony is seen in the picture with the montis (under #5).

Great looking corals, can you tell me what is that beautiful looking acro that shows up in the two pictures after the Valida?

Great question! I am not quite sure what that is myself. Got it as a brown mystery nubbin at one point and its grown out since and keeps coloring up more and more. It is oddly porous, moreso than other acros I have had. If anyone has any guesses at an ID id love to hear it!

D39F573B-8CA6-4AE7-A501-58DB283A6525_zps

I want both zoas pictured.. 

Teco's Forbidden Fruit

and the other ones above it

I can help frag them when I get there if you need assistance?

I got some to trade if you want more. or can you make small ones to sell

Sounds good, lets get to fragging! Are you free today?

Make me one of the tecos for me! Lost the colony these came from.

If we can get frags, ill send one your way!

Do u have anymore left please let me know thank u?

Any more forbidden fruits? Or the corals listed? I pretty much still have everything in the original ad, and should be free most of the day if you wanted to swing by.

Don't want to sound like a broken record but if there was a list for the fruits I would like to be on it, I can pay or trade.

I'll get ya on the list! 

STILL AVAILABLE:

1. Big pink montipora colony: $80? I would like to take a piece off and start the colony growing again for myself if that's cool with the buyer, but right now its taking up too much real estate as is. 

2. Ponape Birdsnest - this is the colony, happy to frag off pieces if anyone wants - frags $10-20

3. Rainbow encrusting montipora - 4 frags available, all encrusting well on their plugs - $25-30 (1 @25, 2 @30)

5. Sunset encrusting montipora- 1x frag $20

6.  Orange Leptastrea colony - $40 - sorry, cant get a good picture. Can move the colony if someone is interested and take a picture. 

7. Tri Color Valida - growing like a weed, can trim depending on how big of a piece you want. 

8.  Nuclear green paly colony, 20 heads - $50

10.  Devils Armor zoas, with the curly skirts - 17 heads - $30

11.  Eagle eye/whammin watermelon zoas (one of the two, if there is a difference, my bad) - $.50 per polyp, they are growing on the sand so I can get them fragged up easily. 

12.  Green pagoda cup - 5ish inches - $35?

13.  Minefield cyphastrea - fully encrusted plug -$15

Green Psammocora (ora if i recall correctly) 1@ $30, 1@$15

Purple death paly frag 2 heads- $8

PENDING:

.1x Rainbow encrusting montipora - theClark

1x Ponape Birdsnest- theClark

1x Pokerstar encrusting montipora - 1x small frag encrusting on plug - $10 - theClark

Teco Forbidden Fruit Zoas (if we can get them fragged) - Sasquatch, theClark, badxgillen

SOLD:

9.  Valentines Day Massacre zoas (no lineage that I am aware of) - 13+ heads - $25 - the red ones in this shot are what the frag was cut from - Blue Z Reef

put me down for some of the zoas north of the Forbidden Fruits also.. not sure if they are red mauls. or Scarface.. they look brown in the photo

Ok will get some of those for ya. They are more red in person, picture shows them a bit brown. Google images of valentines day massacre brings up the closest I can find to them. 

Im going to be tied up with work tomorrow till 6.. But if anyone wants to hold a frag for me till I can meet you I'd love some Jadams

Yea I will make a portland trip at some point tomorrow (not quite sure when/where yet), but I can meet up at some other point in the next week too if needed.