This is crazy

Mitrillion

Change the brightness in your surrounding room/area you are looking at this picture in (NOT the brightness of the screen you are viewing it on). Supposedly, the brighter the ambient light in the room, the darker the dress colors get towards blue/brown, and vice versa.

I first saw it yesterday afternoon and it was extremely blue/black, then again late last night when the room was dark and it looked almost white and gold. Same photo, only I and my surroundings had changed.

Edited by beardedsmurf

I agree this is kind of  a waste of time and just mildly interesting. Thats why it is in Out of Bounds and that's ok. Don't give Mitchell too bad of a time for posting it though.  We are all very proud of him. (except maybe for this thread) ;)

Yes. Sad news about Leonard Nimoy. He went into the hospital the other day and I hoped he would still be around awhile more. We should make the most of every day. You never know what ahead tomorrow.

• Like 1