My BC 14

rbeyer80

Been a long time lurker on here so I figured it's time to introduce my bc14. Currently running a topless bc14 with a OR t247 fixture, Stevie t in tank media basket with chemipure and purigen in the racks, hydro pico 1200 return pump and wp-10 wave maker. It's been running for about 4 years

a537502c75f2c34e90107cfb96c8dc6c.jpg

eb2a25ae5bac5a2faab463ba972c532e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little more info on the tank: livestock includes six line wrasse, purple firefish, 2 peppermint shrimp, hermits and various snails. Sps: bird of paradise, sour apple, blue digi, orange monti cap, purple haze monti, rainbow monti, and a tri color acro. Lps: Duncan, war and peace favia, neon green candy cane and a small moon brain. Zoas and softies, gobbstoppers, cherry charms, armor of gods, nightmares, space monster morph, cinnamon grandis, purple monsters, pink zippers and some I have no clue on the name.

• Like 1

c1628546b4abec96b8a534e20f4cf46f.jpg

A few more month and I should finally have my upgrade running, just have to tear out the 70's panelling behind the tanks redo the drywall then I have permission from the boss the fire up the 40b