Queen Angel for sale

El Salvador

My queen

(sad) I got a $65 offer from one of the LFS. Thanks for looking and the nice comments about my queen.

I will let her go for $65 no less. She just has to hold on for 1 more year i guess till I get my new sunfire 160G next year. Got to wait on uncle SAM.

Thanks everyone. for all your help.

Paco.

My queen

I have seen her pick at some sponges and some zoos but nothing in large numbers. Only if I got 2 or 3 days with out feeding will she pick at some softies. I have about 8 shrimps in my tank and they are all ok with her in there.

If you got some rear soft corals I would not put her in my system. Because you never know what she will do the older she gets. For right now, I have more SPS in my tank and some zoos and they are all doing fine with her in it. They only thing that I see her go for is my pink sponge that grows under my Live rock.

Thanks for the questions. I hope that helps you out.

Frank

(scary)

the most i can give you is 50$ but it is might be better than giving him to a pet store who will give you nothing than sell it for over 100

i have a 180 gal tank that is set it for him

thanks mike 503-659-7407

God forbid we try and put food on our table!

The funny thing is I offered him more than you!

I am interested. I have a friend in Portland right now. He can pick it up if its available. He is in Beaverton right now. He will be in Beaverton and leaving there at 430 ish tomorrow.

I forgot to tell you. I have a 4ft by 4ft by 31 inch tall cube.

Ed

My queen

Sorry Ed. you got to me a day to late. I sold it to my buddy Joel at Waves.

I am very sorry. I might have a great list of fish for sell here very soon. I am being force to sell my fish set up, so you might want some of the stuff I got.

I got so some sps corols and some soft corals.

some great fish. Purple tang, Flame angle and more. Call me and let me know what you are looking for. I might breaking down my cube in the new few weeks.

Sorry that I got to you to late.

Frank

503-730-6104