TheClark

Where's Waldo Rbta edition

Haha, at least the foot should be easy to dislodge. Funny how they pick where to settle at. I had a recently split clone that decided to roam, went to peel it off and tore off a pea sized piece of the foot. 2 weeks later there is a teeny BTA roaming around in good health.

Speaking of where's Waldo, here's a pic of one I spent a long time looking for, enjoy!

2013-11-21_22-38-50_318_zpsa3f5a43a.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't think it was possible but one of my rainbows climbed up out of the water over the rim of the colander and onto a rock the colander was resting on  :laugh:

They definitely do whatever the want!

I didn't think it was possible but one of my rainbows climbed up out of the water over the rim of the colander and onto a rock the colander was resting on  :laugh:

They definitely do whatever the want!

Wow that is a nem on a mission!

Here's one that I found while looking around after lights out. Looks like this baby nem got lazy and decided to hitchhike on a snail:

16623962285_c097a623d5_s.jpg

Nice, a decorator snail :)   That is hilarious.

Wow that is a nem on a mission!

He sure is, when i finally was able to catch him and return him to the colander (2-3 weeks later) i walked into the room to check and make sure he was still there, not only was he still there but he decided to split and there were now two.

A good surprise in the hobby for once, except now there's two to chase around  :laugh:

Randy, that's awesome! Pom Pom snail?

Self fragging is nice, I'm not a big fan of cutting. They tend to run when cut, when they split natually they are less prone to get as crazy. The nem that "teleported" into my biocube overflow was cut a few days prior.