carpool from portland to June meeting

dsoz

I have a 6 passenger min-van that I am planning on taking to the meeting this sunday. There is no reason that everyone going from portland need to use the gas to get there. I am leaving Oregon City about 12:45 or 1:00. If anyone is interested in giving a couple of bucks for gas, I can do the driving. If you can get to the OC shopping center (off the OC exit near the river) by 12:45, then we can go together. I can also make stops on the way down (Tualitin, Lake Oswego (I-5 side), Wilsonville, etc.)

We'll call it Soz's shuttle service. :)

Post here and PM me if you are interested.

dsoz :)

Dsoz - Thanks for posting this! Many times carpooling is really needed, especially SOLV Beach Cleanups, Aquarium Tours in Newport, PNWMAS meetings in Eugene. There are some southern meetings coming up that carpooling will probably be needed. Also, the MCMAC Conference is coming up in July. http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4535

I already have a ride for this Sunday, as my car has seen it's better days, and needs to stay in the local area. Otherwise I would be glad to pitch in a few bucks for gas and share a ride.

Please continue to post Soz's Shuttle Service for meetings and events! I have always liked roadtrips with friends... I used to have a bus myself back in the day. :cool:

Darn, I thought I had a rider. I think the conversation on the way is the best part. I am thinking of going to some of the southern meetings, you are welcome to hitch a ride if you need. I understand about the car thing. I had one like that for too many years.

dsoz :)

• 7 months later...