March Meet and Greet at Moloko! Sunday, 3/15/2015 4:00PM

JManrow

Just to let everyone know, Moloko is usually 21+, but if arrangements are made in advance, as I did for Mitrillion, minors are welcome. (with special name tag). Hope to see you there Mitchell! :)

Edited by JManrow
  • Like 3

Last Call for Alcohol!!!

...Or coral frags for tomorrows meet. I will be bringing a few extras just in case but thought I would see if any one else that is going to be there would want to trade a coral or two? Just let me know before it gets too late, around tomorrow noonish. 

• Like 1

I have some things at the bar that I am open to trading or selling. A little a this, a little a dat.

It'll be fun if people bring a whole bunch of stuff to swap.

It's a hangout too, btw, so you don't have bag up a bunch of stuff if you don't feel like it. You can just hang out. :)

I have some things at the bar that I am open to trading or selling. A little a this, a little a dat.

It'll be fun if people bring a whole bunch of stuff to swap.

It's a hangout too, btw, so you don't have bag up a bunch of stuff if you don't feel like it. You can just hang out. :)

Would you be able to frag up those green bay packer zoas I saw had a lot of heads last night at the Reddit meetup?

I'll try to bring a lot of variety of zoanthids for trade if anyone has some grab bags of corals.. preferably softies

• Like 1

Other possible trades: 

LA Lakers turbinaria

Pink Chalice

Red, Purple & green favites

A few different favias

Orange pavona

Bright red mushrooms

Fluorescent orange mushrooms

Green mushrooms, of course

Duncans & more Duncans

Rose Stylophora

Montipora Undata

Idaho Grape montipora

Pink monti cap

Tricolor acro frags

Good ole Pink Birdsnest, Green Birdsnest,  Hydnophora (you know the drill)

Tons of leather frags

And more!

If you don't have something I want, most of these things are also available for sale. I'm mostly interested in sps & zoas at the moment. 

• Like 1

I would like to take a moment to ask that you please don't sweat me about the huge bryopsis patch in Little Debbie's 70 gallon tank.  I know!

I thought I would have that tank, on which the acrylic is shot, replaced & overhauled a month ago, but had an issue with a supplier. 

I'm still cycling a new QT, so I'm not set up for trades, but I have these for sale. I don't remember the name, but they came from CnC. They're bright pink with a purple ring.

photo.jpg

$15 for a piece of rock with 40+ polyps attached. They grow fast!

Dibs!  I'd love one.

Reserved for Gil & Fin! Forgive me for forgetting what you look like, but I'm easy to spot (chick with blue hair). See you this afternoon!

If anyone else is interested, I'll let you know when I frag more. They're on a large rock in my tank that I have no idea how to peel the zoas off of or break up. Piece to Gil & Fin is the original rock purchased, so it was easy to break away.

• Like 1

Reserved for Gil & Fin! Forgive me for forgetting what you look like, but I'm easy to spot (chick with blue hair). See you this afternoon!

If anyone else is interested, I'll let you know when I frag more. They're on a large rock in my tank that I have no idea how to peel the zoas off of or break up. Piece to Gil & Fin is the original rock purchased, so it was easy to break away.

I'll take some!

I look similar to this guy... hoot_zpsk8lqec8x.jpg

Edited by JManrow
  • Like 3