March Meet and Greet at Moloko! Sunday, 3/15/2015 4:00PM

JManrow

I'll take some!

I look similar to this guy...

Haha, I do remember you, but it's hard to forget the tie-dye and hippie beard. I'll work on fragging the colony and bring some to the meeting in April.

Those are called fuzzballs.. They do grow quick and I'll probably be bringing some to trade whenever I make it there

Thanks! I almost messaged you to ask. I have a bad habit of not paying attention to the names, because I so rarely sell or trade. It's not till a colony is out of control that I'm up for it, but it'll be different once I get my coral QT set up and have a place to grow things out. Just don't want a bunch of tiny frags all over my tank.

• Like 1

I wish i could have made it to this and seen the system. I would have also loved to talk with a lot of you about my first custom frag tank build i just completed and wow what a great opportunity to start rebuilding from the loss.

Hope i can make the April meet.

Somebody post lots of pictures!!

I'm still cycling a new QT, so I'm not set up for trades, but I have these for sale. I don't remember the name, but they came from CnC. They're bright pink with a purple ring.

photo.jpg

$15 for a piece of rock with 40+ polyps attached. They grow fast!

If you have any more, I'd love to buy some if you go to the April meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk