Name this Zoa

Sasquatch

So I was wondering if this zoa had a name already.. Can't find it anywhere except ones that have orange and pink skirts.. These are mainly green on green but have a similar skirt and polyp type of a Mohawk/ cherry charm/juggernaut type. Or they could be closer to a candy apple with the white slit mouth

610cf5f62f3833281f112e7fa372f6b4_zpsa5bc

If no one knows then give me a name suggestion. Hulks? Cactus?

Edited by Sasquatch

Do you remember where you picked em up?

It is so tough with the phone white balance stuff to ID.

I got them from Golden basket so its a wild species.. the closest they had was a Rainbow 'something' but that one had pink and orange skirts where this is all green, with a slight orange on one skirt tip

This is un color boosted.. but pretty accurate 

242b2d1bd92b601f407c5a6c909eed81_zpscbfe

Edited by Sasquatch

That is a way better pic!  Unfortunately I am terrible at IDs, and have no good idea other than generalizations.  Because I am so bad at remembering, I try to take a pic every time I get one and put it in onenote for future ref.

Would have guessed 'Candy Apple Green' but there are at least 4 or 5 varieties of that out there that use that name.

Either way they look nice!

• 1 month later...

I agree icepikbiker:( everyone just decides, "hey this is a good name bbeb". That did not go over well with the wife and have been banned from getting them into tank:( my fault as I shouldn't of said what they stood for, oops. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they also go by the name " Blondie " so there ya go. Got to have some

I agree icepikbiker:( everyone just decides, "hey this is a good name bbeb". That did not go over well with the wife and have been banned from getting them into tank:( my fault as I shouldn't of said what they stood for, oops. Lol

Call em 'Blondies' :)