Another Prodigal Reefer

andy

Hi Everyone,

I've been out of the hobby for a while (I left a few years ago when my 55+ Gallon Money Pit broke my spirit. And my wallet.) but I'm back, dipping my toe in the tidepool, with a 10 gallon nano. If that sticks, who knows what could happen :D

It's good to be back, I look forward to reconnecting with y'all at meetings and around town. I'll start a build thread when my build has something worth showing off  :clap:

Happy reefing!

-- Andy

Edited by andy
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone,

I've been out of the hobby for a while (I left a few years ago when my 55+ Gallon Money Pit broke my spirit. And my wallet.) but I'm back, dipping my toe in the tidepool, with a 10 gallon nano. If that sticks, who knows what could happen :D

It's good to be back, I look forward to reconnecting with y'all at meetings and around town. I'll start a build thread when my build has something worth showing off :clap:

Happy reefing!

-- Andy

Who knows what could happen? ............

Ummm, we all do! You end up " off the wagon". Lol. Welcome back to the wet side.

Edited by fishmanmike01

Hi Everyone,

I've been out of the hobby for a while (I left a few years ago when my 55+ Gallon Money Pit broke my spirit. And my wallet.) but I'm back, dipping my toe in the tidepool, with a 10 gallon nano. If that sticks, who knows what could happen :D

It's good to be back, I look forward to reconnecting with y'all at meetings and around town. I'll start a build thread when my build has something worth showing off  :clap:

Happy reefing!

-- Andy

The money pit, so true!  Welcome back  :D

Andy I liked your old avatar much better ;) if I still had some of your corals Id hook ya up but I'm just a stick head these days.

Anyway good to see ya back in the saddle-I don't think there is a single person who has quite and not come back. I took a 20 year break and have made up for lost time since returning thats for sure

LOL