Pink Tail Trigger - OIAB Score

TheClark

I actually glued a tangs mouth shut once...cut a frag, glued it underwater, and the tang came over and started picking at the glue...next thing you know he has a mouth full of cyanoacrylate:(

Luckily it only lasted for a couple hours, and fell off on its own.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love the arc eye. Saw a few last week while snorkeling of the big island. Also pink tailed and many other triggers. Hawks are one of my favorites. I only have a flame hawk. Great personalities.

Ah that is so cool you were able to see them in the wild!  Sounds like allot of fun.

I emailed your trigger last night and told him to make me some frags. Sounds like he obliged. Now if he would just get them in the mail that would be great!

Oh sorry, he accidentally dropped em on the elegance, they are nuked!

Sheesh I am shutting off wifi at night, cannot trust a trigger...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update..

The trigger has remained reef safe and is a nice show piece but a tad aggressive.

He chomped my fang blenny clean in half after months together in peace.  Just decided he looked good (come on fang blenny, use that venemous bite...)  

Sigh, fang blenny turned into an expensive fish stick.

I think I am going to re-home this guy.  PM if interested he is relegated to the overflow for now.

Long story short, he has been reef safe (not tested with shrimp) and is a beautiful fish.  

He is just too big for the smaller fish I like keep.  The fang blenny was a good example, he eats small fish like french fries.