WT borrow/buy (cheep) canister filter

dsoz

I need a canister filter for a couple of days to run carbon after using flatworm exit. Does someone have one that they want to sell (cheep), or let me borrow? I cannot see dropping $100 for a new one when I am only going to be using it for a couple of days.

I will be at the next meeting in Salem, or I can drive (portland area) to come get it.

Thanks!

dsoz :)

I have a small HOB filter, (100-150 gph, I think), I can sell you or worst case you can borrow if you think it would help.

LMK what you think.

HOB like a power filter (aquaclear type) or HOB canister? The directions for the FWE state a canister filter. I don't want to mess this up and kill all my corals and fish. If it is a HOB canister, I would be willing to go for it if a larger one doesn't surface soon.

Thanks!

dsoz

No its a small HOB like an Aquaclear.

LMK

If I can't come up with something else by the meeting, I was planning on just using the filter-sock on my sump. That should give me more flow than a small HOB. Thanks anyway. :)

dsoz

Guest Mbeef61

what about a phosban reactor....like 30 bucks and you could still use it afterwards....they are good for muliple uses....jsut a thought