Ninjabeaver's 75

Ninjabeaver

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you have your lights set at and how high are they off the water? I got some T247s not to long ago and some of my corals still seem to not like how bright they are.

I have them about 10 inches off the water...and just turned lights down really far..I had them set too high to start out.

They are extremely bright more so than I thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have them about 10 inches off the water...and just turned lights down really far..I had them set too high to start out.

They are extremely bright more so than I thought.

What percentages are your channels at tho? Mine are at I think 20% CH1 (whites) and 35% CH2 (blues) but my lights are only 7" off the water surface, and that's as high as I can get them in my hood, and they still seem to bright for some of my corals. 

Hey just got finished with some maintenance...did a water change because skimmer was foaming so bad from almost a whole stick of epoxy.

My whites are on to only 10 and my blues are 30 right now. It seems sooo low but still bright in the tank.

What percentages are your channels at tho? Mine are at I think 20% CH1 (whites) and 35% CH2 (blues) but my lights are only 7" off the water surface, and that's as high as I can get them in my hood, and they still seem to bright for some of my corals.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...