Hi. New to the group, returning to the hobby

czreef

Hi, I'm getting back into the hobby after 5 or 6 years, I've had fresh and salt water tanks for 15+ yrs . Really been inspired by all the new equipment, set ups, livestock available. I set up a IM Fusion 20 mixed reef a several weeks ago. The 20 is my first AIO. When I left the salt hobby, I had a 75g mixed reef, 20g long nano and a 30g bow front predator tank. Really happy with the Fusion so far.  Anyhow, excited to have a reef tank again, look forward to learning more from everyone and growing my piece of the ocean. 

Here's a couple taken with my phone from the begining-post-15486-0-17530400-1423516801_thumb.jpgpost-15486-0-88011300-1423516753_thumb.jpg

I've added more rock and stock, I'll get a better photo soon.

Current set up:

Fusion 20

Stock Return pump

InTank Media Baskets

Ghost Skimmer

WP-10

2 18 watt Skyye Lights

DIY Fuge w/12 watt light

Tunze osmolator nano - Eshopp's Reservoir

Thanks! I picked up some frags from beer503 last night and they're acclimating well so far, nice pack of frags!

Beer503 is a great guy. Ive picked up some stuff from him in the past and everything ive gotten from him is thriving quite well. But anyways, welcome back to the hobby! you have come to the right place. People here are amazing and full of knowledge! 

I have the 10g fusion. Curious to see how well sps work with the Innovative light

Edited by timmylucas
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...