Hawks

Mitrillion

I was rooting for all of you Seahawk fans! :fingerscrossed: I thought you had this!

I don't think it was a bad play call at all. It's funny how if this had been Tony Romo the media would have said oh no he choked again. When Russell Wilson does a bonehead play it's blamed on a bad call. I'm not saying he's a bad qb at all.  I am saying he made a stupid play. People forget he is still young and I imagine there's a lot of nerves playing in the Super Bowl. They only one the championship with a lot of luck. He did throw 4 interceptions at that game.  He makes some accurate throws but then he will miss but his scrambling ability is incredible.

It just amuses me how the media twists things. Tom Brady also made some bad throws but yet there are questions about if he is the greatest qb of all time. I say no. That honor goes to Joe Montana.  If I had to pick between the 2 qbs I would take Joe Montana over Tom Brady any day. I would take Roger Staubach over Tom Brady any day too.

It's only a bad call if you do not have confidence in your quarterback. This was all on Russel Wilson.  He should not have made the throw. It was too tight a window and it was only second down.  It was a decent play call since everyone in the stadium was expecting Marshawn Lynch to get the ball and the Patriots had the middle bunched up.

However the play didn't work it happens. The Patriots were expecting it. Russel Wilson should have done what he does best: use his feet to scramble or throw the ball away. You still have the ball on the goal line and 2 tries to get Marshawn Lynch in which would have no doubt in my mind happened.

Argh you let the Patriots win! :cussing:

Again I'm not saying he is a bad quarterback at all but people forget sometimes he is still pretty young in his career.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree its was 1st and a couple yards it should of been four run plays when your playing for the win you just don't throw cuz there is always a chance for a interception

This was a tough month for nw football the ducks and the Seahawks lossing In the championship games.