Zoa's.....and hanging out,

MrBret

So for anyone who wants to come over this saturday......i will be at the office all day. doing tank maintence, fragging, driving r/c cars......grilling meat. who ever is welcome to come bash my car around, lol......i know i have. But again, if i know your coming....and you eat meat, i will pick up an extra skewer from new seasons for ya. there is also the Brew Brothers in the same parking lot.....so we could go crash that place, lol. anyone is welcome over :) my cell is 503-828-6964, if ya need to text and get directions.........or 2038 nw Aloclek Dr suit 223, Hillsboro, Or 97124. in the Cornellius Pass Business Park

• Like 1

I'm going to be there starting at 10am Jorg........you better pop by man, lol.  And yes.....its in the same parking lot as Westside used to be. I have a cleaning business there and I have the tanks there in the back since I have the extra room, and it keeps the home front from being invaded.

I'm going to be there starting at 10am Jorg........you better pop by man, lol.  And yes.....its in the same parking lot as Westside used to be. I have a cleaning business there and I have the tanks there in the back since I have the extra room, and it keeps the home front from being invaded.

Sounds good Brett. Grab me a skewer I'll get you back when I get there :)

I am up for learning, would like to eventually teach my students how to frag.  You game for teaching me on Saturday?

Zoa's might not be the best thing for the kids. They can be pretty dangerous when fragging if you are not careful. One of the local store employees ended up in the hospital a couple weeks ago from a zoa fragging incident, and he has been doing it for years.

• Like 1

I am up for learning, would like to eventually teach my students how to frag.  You game for teaching me on Saturday?

More than happy to show you. we have everything here to show ya the different ways to do it :)...........and what the Pres said. Always be carefull. wear gloves, and goggles as a best practice. Half the time i like to cut them under a few inches of water, that keeps any juice from squirting up at ya. 

• Like 2

. Half the time i like to cut them under a few inches of water, that keeps any juice from squirting up at ya. 

That is a good trick for sure! I have never thought of doing that.

Edit- If you want stuff for the kids to frag, I can bring some easy to frag coral by. Mushrooms anenome's and leathers are pretty easy to frag. I am sure I could come up with a few others too.

I'm going to be there starting at 10am Jorg........you better pop by man, lol. And yes.....its in the same parking lot as Westside used to be. I have a cleaning business there and I have the tanks there in the back since I have the extra room, and it keeps the home front from being invaded.

Would u be ok with me stoping buy and checking it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would u be ok with me stoping buy and checking it out?

I'm ok with Anyone coming over. plenty of room for people to hang out. Use the massage chair if you would like........no need to buy anything, just come visit :)

Ok will do ! Sounds like fun! Sat at what time?

I will be here starting at 10am.......untill at least 4pm............if ya want directions, just text me at 503-828-6964 and i will shoot them to ya.