Just Random Test Pictures of the Tank.

coker98

You know, most the reviews that I read don't say too many good things about the HP digital cameras. I have one and my fiancee has a new one. Both work great and produce excellent pictures. I really like them. Good choice.

My HP 945 takes pretty close to the same picture as my Nikon D-50 in auto mode. The lens make the difference on the D-50, but the HP is amazing for a non SLR.

Garrett

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use photobucket.com

Sign up for a free account, upload your pics to the photobucket account. Then you can copy the photo code to the thread, and when it is posted, you get pictures.

Welcome to the site. I don't know if San Diego counts as the Pacific North West, but we welcome you to the site anyway. Feel free to join in out group.

dsoz :)

Rob, when you click "new thread" or "post reply" it brings up the white text box to type into. If you scroll under that white text box, you'll see "Miscellaneous Options" and then "Attach Files"..

Under "Attach Files" you'll see a "Manage Attachments" button.

Click that. When the window pops up, click "Choose File" and it will bring up your computer Desktop. Go from there.

If your file is too big, you'll get that notation. Otherwise, your file will pop up on the Manage Attachments window.

To make sure it uploaded properly, you can close the Manage Attachments window, and click "Preview Post" just below the original text box. It should come up then.

Hope this helps!! Good luck! :D