AquatopiaOfBend

WTB/WTT for Store Credit RBTA

Aquatopia of Bend is looking to buy or trade store credit for quality RBTA's or RTA's. A combination of cash and store credit for specimens of a higher grade is an option, but we prefer to trade solely store credit if possible. We are looking for at least 3 large anemones (depending on size) for a 90 gallon display tank. Up to 7 or 8 would be welcome if they are small-medium in size; if they don't fit into our display tank we can sell them in the shop :) If you're near Bend, you're also welcome to give us a call at (541) 613-4599 or swing by our location at 1060 SE 3rd St. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WAVES
      The photo doesn’t do this justice, it’s a clone of the “Good photo” and nearly as big.

$50 OBO
      located in Salmon creek, which is northern Vancouver.  10minutes from Jansen beach.
      five oh three 757-6700 -text  or call

• By milesmiles902
      Hello everyone,
      I'm doing a poll to see how many people want a frag tank at "NW Frag Festival Is Coming - October 14th"
      Be aware, this would be at your own risk for items that are stolen, left behind, acquire reef pests etc...
      Poll closes in two weeks.
    • By TaylorW
      I'm looking for someone local (forest grove, Gaston, Hillsboro, Cornelius, beaverton or tigard) that has a used (but working) hang on the back filter that would work for a ~20 Gallon tank, just a cheaper hob is fine, also looking for a spare 100 or 150 watt Aquarium heater. Would be great if I could find both together but not a deal breaker if they're not. Also on the lookout for a hanging kit for an LED fixture! Will buy $ or trade for coral? Thanks! 
    • By LadAShark
      So I am affiliated with Oregon State University, and I was going to most likely be buying live specimens from http://www.gulfspecimen.org/purchase-live-marine-specimens/
      They have a lot of interesting critters and fish there, maybe not the brightest, but definitely the weirdest. Also a good cheap alternative for some types of puffers, eels, gorgonians, sea fans, etc.. I may or may not be able to facilitate a group buy, is anyone interested?
    • By bamburgb
      I have a lot of gsp mostly bigger rocks around 8-10lbs with most of the rocks covered in it, I am thinking of re organizing my tank this week and am looking to see if anyone is interested in trade or buying any?