2 Bubble Magus Curve D9 Skimmers, 2 Quarantine Setups, Avast Spyglass Reactors, Tonga Shelf Rock, and Heater

eshtog

2 Bubble Magus Curve D9 Skimmers. Both of them work perfectly and the only reason I am selling them is because I upgraded to a larger tank. Otherwise they produce a ton of skimate and are very quiet. Both are clean and ready to go!

SOLD First one is in like new condition. I only used it for 3 months. $200 for this one SOLD

SOLD The second one was used for about a year. The pump base attachment has a crack in it, but it does not affect performance. $175 for this one. SOLD

2 Quarantine Setups - two complete quarantine set ups including LED lights, wave pump, and heater. Three sides of each tank are painted black. $30 for each one.

Avast Marine Spyglass reactors. Both were only used for about 5 months. They are in good working condition. Just need to be cleaned.

Medium Size Spyglass Reactor with Sicce 1.0 Pump - $125

Small Size Spyglass Reactor with Sicce Nano Pump - $80

About 15 pounds of Tonga shelf rock from BRS - $25

Finnex 300w heater with digital control - $20

AquaMaxx FR-S Hang on magnetic reactor with Sicce micra pump - used for 2 months - $30

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5386.jpg

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5395.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

Edited by eshtog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...