Scott Fellman Speaking at January Meeting

pledosophy

I was just getting ready to post! lol

Wow... that was a great presentation Scott Fellman gave today! I got a lot of needed inspiration from it all!

Awesome frags he donated too. He will have to visit us again! How are everyone's frags from the raffle looking? My Orange Lobophyllia looks great in it's new home...except I felt really inspired to move a rock, which meant another rock falling... you know how that goes. I'll post a pic in the morning when everything is open again.

Turn out was pretty good. Scott wanted to pass along his thanks to everyone who came out. It was nice to have so many people from the Seattle area come down as well. Nice to meet so many new people and see so many old faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Turn out was pretty good. Scott wanted to pass along his thanks to everyone who came out. It was nice to have so many people from the Seattle area come down as well. Nice to meet so many new people and see so many old faces.

What classifies a "pretty good" turn out? Good to hear it was a great meeting either way.

I just got home a couple hours ago and had to acclimate some corals while getting some dinner. The meeting went longer than I anticipated and Lex and I barely made it to Upscales befroe they closed at 5. We also got to see BicycleBill's beautiful tank. Then back to Corvallis avoiding a wreck or two along the way, nasty weather out there, I think someone had hydroplaned. I will upload\download some pics soon.

Edited by badxgillen
  • Like 1

Traffic was bad everywhere. Scott almost missed his flight home we were stuck in traffic on the 205 so bad.

My UC coral is absolutely glowing in my tank. I've been looking for that orange enchinata for a couple years. I'm really stoked on it. It's my favorite raffle win in years. I am still amazed how generous Unique Corals was donating so many cord for the raffle.

Glad to hear so many people had a good time. Makes the work to put it together all worth it.

• Like 1

My corals are doing great. Does any one know the designer names on the Monti and chalice In the raffle? Scott was a great speaker I'm thinking of trying some of the methods to try and tackle the hair algae in my tank. 

Good to hear that Momo! Those are some very nice corals the Scott bought! I know that Kevin has pics and names of them, and he should be online soon. You might ask him. (pledosophy)

Edited by JManrow