BRS Group Buy

I would like to start a BRS Group Buy since I need to get a few things. If you would like to be in on this Group Buy send me your BRS Login email and Last Name trough a PM. I would like to start the group buy this week or next. So get me your info ASAP. It has been a while since I have been on the sight it looks a lot different!!! I'll make a list on this post once I have people's info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would suggest posting some info about the BRS Group Buy, for example, the savings that those participating will get! Many here are new to all this! Some new people may not even know what BRS is. :) (It is one of our PNWMAS Sponsors,  Bulk Reef Supply) www.bulkreefsupply.com/

• Like 1

I would suggest posting some info about the BRS Group Buy, for example, the savings that those participating will get! Many here are new to all this! Some new people may not even know what BRS is. :) (It is Bulk Reef Supply) www.bulkreefsupply.com/

10% off, must have 10+ people, and it's done through their site as to ensure the products are sent to you directly. This way everyone can order on their own. Once started you have a week to make your order. BRS allows this to occur once per 30 days.

Just looked it up! [emoji1]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

How is this different than the BRS "group buy" when you get 10% reward points? Is it 10% off actual price versus reward points credit ?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

You get your 10% off + your points, You will also be offered 2 product discounts for the month. If we get enough people to place the order we will get a code to use and we just log on and put the code in on checkout. If interested I'm sure we need to just get hold of Aron at BRS and I'm sure he will drop the information in a thread for us.

Edited by Exodus

10% off, must have 10+ people, and it's done through their site as to ensure the products are sent to you directly. This way everyone can order on their own. Once started you have a week to make your order. BRS allows this to occur once per 30 days.

Just looked it up! [emoji1]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

10% off, 10x reward points, auto upgrade to premium reefer which allows you to get 5x reward point after the group buys over ancy out get some special offers I believe.

So spend 1k you get $100 to spend on something else with your rewards. I think that's correct.

I'll be doing a very large order soon.

• 1 month later...