Are you having troubles???

reefnjunkie

So its not OK to post links to other sites?

Perhaps a PM to me would be in order-really its nothing personal, I just think the sites inner workings suck a little as of the last 30-45 days (from a technology stand point)-its my opinion- we post links to other "rival (football) sites"

Again nothing personal

(peace)

• Like 1

Whatta ya talking about? Links are allowed. There are the classified link rules but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone with "powers" deleted my thread, I think there are just a few left with that ability-are you seriously unsure of what I'm speaking about

He's talking about the site Micah started up again. It's really not that big of a secret. Honestly like Brad said Kevin, I figured you know about it already since you and Micah are so close. Personally I think a link to it is fine. I mean Reef frontiers and Reef2reef allow us to post links to our club and have our own forum.

My original problem with Micah starting the new club was a conflict of interest in being vp and sole admin on this site.

I know this sounds all touchy feely but I feel a step in the right direction would be one of collaboration and community and not of competition.

th?id=HN.607988187757478898&pid=15.1&H=240&W=160

He's talking about the site Micah started up again. It's really not that big of a secret. Honestly like Brad said Kevin, I figured you know about it already since you and Micah are so close. Personally I think a link to it is fine. I mean Reef frontiers and Reef2reef allow us to post links to our club and have our own forum.

My original problem with Micah starting the new club was a conflict of interest in being vp and sole admin on this site.

I know this sounds all touchy feely but I feel a step in the right direction would be one of collaboration and community and not of competition.

th?id=HN.607988187757478898&pid=15.1&H=240&W=160

All are welcome! :)

unicorn_rainbow_poster-ra4200a36b4194709948d2d99544ae07f_6gf_8byvr_324.jpg

No conflict of interest this time. :)

Oh, and if anybody wants the link. It's in my signature.

Brad your thread sounds like an ad for a cult or self help group by the way.. (laugh)

Are you lonely? Are you frustrated? Come join us!

affirmations-for-teachers.jpg

It would be more like;

Would you like to know "how to get away with murder" (plotting), how about keep a thriving SPS tank (drooler) (they go hand and hand you know)

Please follow the link...(devil)

And leave your rainbows and unicorns at the door you *****

Edit: The censorship came from Randy-(nono) sorry I assumed you Kevin :(-My bad(jail)

Edit: The censorship came from Randy-(nono) sorry I assumed you Kevin :(-My bad(jail)

Yes, I moderated Brad's post. I think it would be very unfortunate for one our new sponsors to log in and see someone post that this site sucks and encouraging people to use another site instead. Our Vendor/Public Relations Officer has done a great job recruiting new sponsors for this site and I think it is rude for someone, regardless of who, to undermine his hard work.

But not to worry, I won't be doing that anymore.

Yes, I moderated Brad's post. I think it would be very unfortunate for one our new sponsors to log in and see someone post that this site sucks and encouraging people to use another site instead. Our Vendor/Public Relations Officer has done a great job recruiting new sponsors for this site and I think it is rude for someone, regardless of who, to undermine his hard work.

But not to worry, I won't be doing that anymore.

Ya me and my lack of proper verbage, sorry for that, that's not what I meant ,and I didn't say this site sucks. The site is great, the people are fine, except Kim but I've been saying that for years, (Jesse too at times-BAMMMM) :)

My sorry for your loss but please dont say things that are untrue and I never said (hidesbehindsofa)

Hmm what I typed was;

WhatIsaidwas_zps0fd0072f.jpg

Seems pretty harmless

Stating that the site is horribly slow, and the jab at the end about texting you when the site is functional was an obvious jab. Not very respectful to those that have put a lot of work into promoting and trying to fix the shortcomings of the current software. Inappropriate by any stretch.

Then reposting another thread immediately where you do state that this site sucks is way out of line. If it sucks that much why do you keep posting here? It would seem that you want this site to fail.

Stating that the site is horribly slow, and the jab at the end about texting you when the site is functional was an obvious jab. Not very respectful to those that have put a lot of work into promoting and trying to fix the shortcomings of the current software. Inappropriate by any stretch.

Then reposting another thread immediately where you do state that this site sucks is way out of line. If it sucks that much why do you keep posting here? It would seem that you want this site to fail.

Sorry I didn't see your post when I just posted or I would have answered your question.

I happen to be a PC today where the site loads somewhat better, it still has a long way to go but it will survive and I'll still be here(sad)-you to hopefully(cheer).

My point for the repost was because with a quickness you wiped out my thread with no PM until I reposted the one we are now typing on.

If disrespect was felt maybe someone had a rough childhood and should toughen up and not read into things-I'm pretty straight forward and don't tend to leave much for interpretation.

For the record and everything is crystal clear (and I'll type slow so it is easier for people to follow)-(laugh)

the platform sucks, the forum is great-

That is pretty clear from where I sit

• Like 1

As I said in my PM to you Brad, i was doing this at work, I'm still expected to do the job I'm actually paid for, not like the volunteer work i was doing here, and I had something come up that I had to take care of before I could Pm you. As a long time moderator I figured you would understand that sort of thing but I guess I misjudged you.

Your post was still a jab, inappropriate, and completely unnecessary.

I'm sorry I tested your patience. Maybe that's something you could work on. Is that clear enough?