Black Friday Reef Goodies- what did ya get???

jadams7

Ok with all the great deals many of our sponsors and others are offering today, both coral, fish, and equipment wise...what did you talk yourself into getting?

I'll start. I just placed my order for the Vertex Omega 180i Protein Skimmer from BRS. Couldn't talk myself out of the $319 (-$5 random coupon code I found online, plus free shipping). Not bad for a skimmer that's normally $499.

If I can break away from the family today I would love to get down to some local shops and talk myself into some livestock...that could get dangerous!

So what did you get?

• Like 1

I stopped in at Cuttles and Corals this morning when they opened at 10:00. It was really busy but I still came out with some nice stuff including a large blue Maxima clam that was only $75. I also got some of the flame torch he had on special. It was a zoo in there and hard to get help as they were so busy. I really enjoy going into that shop and the owner is a great guy who is always helpful to a new guy in the hobby.

I stopped in at Cuttles and Corals this morning when they opened at 10:00. It was really busy but I still came out with some nice stuff including a large blue Maxima clam that was only $75. I also got some of the flame torch he had on special. It was a zoo in there and hard to get help as they were so busy. I really enjoy going into that shop and the owner is a great guy who is always helpful to a new guy in the hobby.

You mean gold torch?

I got a gold torch a red daisy goniopora two calms blue jaw trigger pair and a annularis angle. Not bad for 230 bucks!!!!!!????

thanks c&c crew!!!

Did you get that tiny annularis? My daughter was practically begging me to buy it but I have had bad luck with angels and clams.

Awesome! I grew up in McMinnville and my parents still live there. You may just see a couple of strangers show up someday to ask to see your angelfish (laugh).

Be sure to periodically take pictures of her to document her growth. It should be cool to see the changes over time.

Awesome! I grew up in McMinnville and my parents still live there. You may just see a couple of strangers show up someday to ask to see your angelfish (laugh).

Be sure to periodically take pictures of her to document her growth. It should be cool to see the changes over time.

Strange reefer are never turned away without at lest a tour lol

O my wife has that covered all ready I'm willing to bet there will be monthly updates lol.

Sounds like a lot to put in a tank at once. I think you should let me babysit the torch for ya ð

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's never enough I just ran out of budget (the wife was with me) lol and I think it look great right where it at!!!!

I had to work but Higher T was out and about and snagged me some goodies from the TPA and Upscales,really nice of him,thanks Andrew. I will not be able to post pics until I receive them but I got a few acros,some inverts,and could not pass up that 200 Gallon salt mix deal.I go through alot of salt in my house.

I had to work but Higher T was out and about and snagged me some goodies from the TPA and Upscales' date='really nice of him,thanks Andrew. I will not be able to post pics until I receive them but I got a few acros,some inverts,and could not pass up that 200 Gallon salt mix deal.I go through alot of salt in my house.[/quote']

And there is a clam in my tank for you also.

And there is a clam in my tank for you also.

Whoop whoop! Way to come through boss. You and your lady are awesome!

I got all this just for walking in the front door at TPA:

44839abc650ace506b0834acfdb7d856.jpg

Legit grab bag!

Picked up some cleaners and mystery corals from TPA as well. Still waiting for the mystery zoas to open. Guess the mystery continues. And got this dude! My first urchin:

f797a7ff1c0f3c48226365221e751ff9.jpg

• Like 1

NO WAY!!! So Cool' date='Thank You Blackice,Andrew, and C&C. Thanks for making this happen blackice, my wife will be pleased to get her first clam in her tank. Super happy right now.[/quote']

Love clams! Very happy to help you guys out! We just need to figure out a meet up time :)

It was a really long day but the deals were too great to pass up! Thanks for all the local stores for such great deals!