WTB: colorful frags

REEFmole

Hi, I'm starting over after a 4 year vacation from SW Tanks (enter sob story about acrylic tank broken during move here (sad) ) and am looking for some small but colorful frags that'll do well under 110W of power compact lighting in a 36G bowfront.

I'm specifically looking for some dark blue mushrooms, red/orange ricordia, colorful zooas, or any other easy to keep corals that aren't the regular fluorescent green/flesh colored variety.

Local (I'm in Sherwood/Portland) and cheap frags are especially wanted...and if they're small it's fine too...I'm not in need of big display pieces as I don't mind watching stuff grow and am looking to seed my new (but fully cycled) tank.

Thanks!!

Come to the next meeting (post tonight about location). We usually do a sand swap where everyone brings a cup of sand or so. It all gets mixed together and we all take some home. A great way to share with others. I am interested, and Bluecheese usually gets in on the goods. :)