And boom goes the dynamite!

Higher Thinking

Rolling around with badxgillen last night and had some kid pull out in front of me. He tried to cross an intersection while we were driving down the street. We had no stop so we were just cruising along. He crossed the street behind an oncoming car so we never saw him until we hit. He ended up spinning around and facing the exact opposite direction. Me and Robert? We're good! :)

The most annoying part was that my horn was stuck on until the fire fighters arrived and could pry my hood open and unhook the battery terminal. Everyone was ok and the kid had insurance so it isn't the worst thing in the world. Feeling blessed for the protection.

a2a4ee9dbd524fe515339c25e70be6e7.jpg

0a81ed633bd75d0430d13c2bd3c29cb5.jpg

087177310e561d763f4de44393329bbf.jpg

9650712b83b158be409491c43d7b3dc4.jpg

188509a08764c3fd71adb59c8be48747.jpg

The lil Subaru looks like it's permanently out of commission.

Thoes airbags hurt.. iv been nailed by a couple of thoes before lol

Yeah, we didn't collide with them too bad. The resistance was predominately the seat belts as we weren't going that fast. We both had some burning from the bags though. I hadn't experienced that before, but it was only a little bit on my wrist. It was crazy how smoke filled the car got from those bags.